news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

View Poll Results: Do you think STYLEMASTER would still feel empty on the inside
Yes, his hatred is internal as is all hatred and white ppl have nothing to do with it 2 66.67%
No, for some reason. 1 33.33%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-10-2009, 01:55 PM   #1
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Lets say white people didn't full blown dominate the shit out of black ppl

do you think STYLEMASTER would still feel empty on the inside.
Old 02-10-2009, 02:30 PM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 02:31 PM   #3
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hhahahahaahahahahhahaah
Old 02-10-2009, 04:40 PM   #4
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Style's been through a lot with white people. I haven't and I grew up in a rural area in Cerro Gordo, NC (80% white, 15% black, 5% Mexican). I NEVER had a problem. The only problem I had was with the people thinking that I was half Mexican because I was high yellow.

Maybe Style presents himself in a negative way. He wears those shity thuggish clothes. So, maybe whites are........afraid of him? Maybe not. Could it be that Georgia is a racist state?

IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 05:07 PM   #5
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
Style's been through a lot with white people. I haven't and I grew up in a rural area in Cerro Gordo, NC (80% white, 15% black, 5% Mexican). I NEVER had a problem. The only problem I had was with the people thinking that I was half Mexican because I was high yellow.

Maybe Style presents himself in a negative way. He wears those shity thuggish clothes. So, maybe whites are........afraid of him? Maybe not. Could it be that Georgia is a racist state?
AHAHAHAhahH!H!HhhahhAAagag1
aAAahahAHaa

well he didn't 'grow up' there according to his blown out explainations.
he grew up around all white people in illinois i think. He skateboarded with them, went to a catholic church with them, and was an alterboy so clearly whites felt comfortable and safe around him and made him who he is today ya know.

but then he moved to atlanta and become 'style' which was essentially 6'4 a wigger with nappy hair in a tunic made of bunions.

he said that as a youth he was a geek, so maybe the whites bullied him? then when he got to atlanta he took his glasses off and created an ultra ego so that he'll fit in.

Old 02-10-2009, 05:13 PM   #6
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^So, maybe Style never experienced REAL racism. If he grew up around whites, shouldn't his views be positive instead of negative? I don't get it. He said that he lived in the suburbs the majority of his life and the racism towards his family was heavy. True or false?

IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 05:16 PM   #7
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

STYLE hasn't got any close friends.

Of any colour.

This makes him very bitter.

And angry.
Old 02-10-2009, 05:22 PM   #8
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

i think its like this.

Style is a loser. Im not saying it to insult him but he's clearly not a cool person but facts he's presented us with and how he's 36 and fighting with 15yrd old on here. plus the masterbating to cartoons, love on anime, ugly taste in cloths and women, and know it all attitude.

He also has a 'bitch ass phyzeek' in that he's tall but very skinny and frail. I've talked to him on the phone and his voice is pretty geeky too. Like Goofy from disney mets potsy webber

none of these are insults, just real facts, im not insulting him.

anyways, he lived among whites under these conditions and during/before puberty. He was also rich and an ulterboy. He's also very gifted creatively.

clearly he was going to get victimized by the kids at school not cause of his skin color but cause he was a full blown fuckin loser. He's just not 'cool'.

so the kids around him, like any group of kids around him, probably picked on him alot and he has made this clear in his epic blog.

also this was in the early to mid 80s so be probably got some racism thrown at him here and there, but if he was white and the same guy he would have got called names too.

then he moved to atlanta for a 'fresh start'. He took off his glasses, and got niggery and made it a goal not to be the guy that got picked on...not to be...GAVIN.

So thats why i think he's like that. White ppl made him feel bad about himself and he wants to make white ppl feel bad about themselves. online.

he has described his two personalities GAVIN and STYLE in great detail. Nothing im telling you didn't come from is mouth specifically.
Old 02-10-2009, 07:57 PM   #9
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
i think its like this.

Style is a loser. Im not saying it to insult him but he's clearly not a cool person but facts he's presented us with and how he's 36 and fighting with 15yrd old on here. plus the masterbating to cartoons, love on anime, ugly taste in cloths and women, and know it all attitude.

He also has a 'bitch ass phyzeek' in that he's tall but very skinny and frail. I've talked to him on the phone and his voice is pretty geeky too. Like Goofy from disney mets potsy webber

none of these are insults, just real facts, im not insulting him.

anyways, he lived among whites under these conditions and during/before puberty. He was also rich and an ulterboy. He's also very gifted creatively.

clearly he was going to get victimized by the kids at school not cause of his skin color but cause he was a full blown fuckin loser. He's just not 'cool'.

so the kids around him, like any group of kids around him, probably picked on him alot and he has made this clear in his epic blog.

also this was in the early to mid 80s so be probably got some racism thrown at him here and there, but if he was white and the same guy he would have got called names too.

then he moved to atlanta for a 'fresh start'. He took off his glasses, and got niggery and made it a goal not to be the guy that got picked on...not to be...GAVIN.

So thats why i think he's like that. White ppl made him feel bad about himself and he wants to make white ppl feel bad about themselves. online.

he has described his two personalities GAVIN and STYLE in great detail. Nothing im telling you didn't come from is mouth specifically.
too much
Old 02-10-2009, 05:26 PM   #10
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

STOP IT!!!!

You guys are just jealous of Gavin's success.

He is a handsome entrepreneur and everyone likes him!

He is the coolest! I know because he told me himself.

Every time he disses you with furious combinations of text and graphics, it is a blessing!

Shame on all of you.

Who do you think sewed the weasel fur on Lady of Rage's beret in 1998?

Ungrateful faggots.

If I know my wu-corp history, you guys are in for some serious gavination in T minus 2 hours.

Tick-Tock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 05:26 PM   #11
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

^something tells me this exact post will come in 8 page format with more colors then you sheltered jewish live has ever been exposed to as well as a picture montogue to rappers that sport various t-shirts.
you've been warned.

someone make a thread of who they like more, GAVIN or STYLE with a juicy little poll.

I think STYLEMASTER is particularly faggoty cause he's 2 of the biggest fags i've ever heard of in 1 single earthworm jim faced shell.
Old 02-10-2009, 06:26 PM   #12
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Earthworm Jim? lol If you're a black person in Atlanta, it's required to be racist and to wear a Michael Vick jersey (no matter how much killing he does).
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 07:40 PM   #13
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

look at these faggots discussing my life story.

i spent 11 years around nothing but crackers and hated it.

the other 21 years ...longer than your pathetic life...is spent with my people.

now gays, make sure you make the appropriate notes in your STYLE/Gavin fanbooks.

during the early 80s my family was a trailblazer for black expansion into the burbs. this never is a good thing cause you get all the resistance and you get the brunt of the racist and ignorant crackers.

people like me paved the way for niggers like derrik. i'm like rosa parks for 21st century uncle toms.

from 1st-9th grade lived in IL, then moved to a 70/30 black community in the south, went to a black college, wore all black clothing and burned every meal so it would be black.

i even painted the palms of my hands and the soles of my feet.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 07:51 PM   #14
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I just hope "GAVIN!--The Movie" is as good as the series of autobiographical online blogs on which it is based.

Now please call me a "djoo" and post a stereotypical picture of a jewish-looking person so that wu-corp will continue to function at its absolute peak.

I promise I will copy and paste it. I fucked up the first time around, and I promise that no gavinity from this era will be lost to the hands of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 07:51 PM   #15
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

im kinda bored by all this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote