news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 02-18-2009, 09:07 PM   #1
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default your top three killah priest darts

Street Opera (Black August Revisited)
From Then Till Now (Heavy Mental)
Uprising (The Offering)

Add on...
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 09:10 PM   #2
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

Too many, this is hard......

-Heavy Mental
-Atoms to Adam
-Smoking Gunz

lol IDK
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 09:54 PM   #3
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Too many, this is hard......

-Heavy Mental
-Atoms to Adam
-Smoking Gunz

lol IDK
lol very hard indeed

uhhh

profits of man(btsg)
bible(ls,heavy mental)
ghetto jesus(offering)

this is really hard son..it took me like 10 minutes to just come up with those three.
Old 02-18-2009, 10:16 PM   #4
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yea sorry for making it only three but if I made it 5 then mufuckas would get trigger happy and list every single one of their favorite priest joints lol....
Old 02-18-2009, 10:17 PM   #5
Tracks
Fallen Angel

Tracks drunken mastaTracks drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to Tracks

too hard to choose.
Old 02-18-2009, 10:47 PM   #6
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracks View Post
too hard to choose.
Old 02-18-2009, 11:00 PM   #7
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ummm.......

The Professional (Heavy Mental)
How Many (The Offering)
Whut Part of the Game? (View From Masada)

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 11:30 PM   #8
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it's over
my hood
theme song

but for real too many

priest too ill

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 11:44 PM   #9
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

oh shit how can i forget theme song fuck
Old 02-18-2009, 11:49 PM   #10
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

might be my favorite track ever by him. a fucking poignant, haunting, almost heroic sounding track. a journey. like you just won the battle but lost the war type shit. that's the way i always felt about that beat. plus his lyrics are on point.

i'm sure most cats here know it, but anyone who never heard it, should

Rob vs Bob
Old 02-19-2009, 12:15 AM   #11
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son

"ask dreddy, after the flow show you where bodies are buried
worries cover the face of reverend jesse
just hold steady
bout to drop somethin old but heavy, ready
before this rap all i know was wrappin the gram
only track i know where the tracks on the arms of sam
nigga arm was like a pin cushion
yall just startin, but i been brooklyn
central booking '91 in the pen with hoodlums"

...went crazy first time i heard that
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 01:04 AM   #12
Marwan
Guantanamo Bay Parolee

Marwan crouching tigerMarwan crouching tiger

Maccabean Revolt (View from Masada), Gabriels Palace (sum youtube shit), Profits of Man (BTSG), oh shit and I cant leave this 1 out....Forever Regime (Vendetta KIngz album)
Marwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 01:26 AM   #13
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

i knew it was only a matter of time until some sucka listed four songs like a snitch
Old 02-19-2009, 07:58 AM   #14
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
i knew it was only a matter of time until some sucka listed four songs like a snitch
hahahahaaaaaaaa

that maccabean revolt is one of my faves tho.

Rob vs Bob
Old 02-19-2009, 02:30 AM   #15
Allah Sun
Veteran Member

Allah Sun prodigal sonAllah Sun prodigal sonAllah Sun prodigal sonAllah Sun prodigal sonAllah Sun prodigal sonAllah Sun prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to Allah Sun Send a message via Yahoo to Allah Sun

Indeed too many shit to list.
Allah Sun is offline   Reply With Quote