news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 03-24-2009, 05:35 PM   #1
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default GOD Religion and You... the reflections of a journey

Play this to tune into my vibrational frequency...

everyone needs a science of life.
a science of life is your mode of navigation thru life.
its how you view the world, view yourself and your place in the world.
its your measuring stick of truth and your scale of justice.
but it all boils down to helping you live a happy life.

happiness is a vibration that can even be measured mechanically/electronically. happy people radiate that vibration and that vibratiion resonates with the people close to them.

recently i went on a meditative spiritual journey and this is what i saw.

the more in tune you are with yourself, your community and your environment the closer you come to the conclusion that God exists.

and when i say God i'm not talking about a man in the sky. to me, God is the medium thru which reality vibrates. to put it simply, God is the clay and reality is the work of art.

when you look at it thru that prism, phrases like "God is everywhere" "God sees and knows all" or "All things are possible thu God" make perfect sense.

the smallest pebble creates ripples that hit all shores.
how could God NOT see what you are doing at all times?

how could you do something WITHOUT God?
you'd have to exist outside of reality but then that becomes reality as well.

it is scientifically proven that particles emitted from the same event become entangled. meaning that they are connected. if you alter one particle the other INSTANTLY reflects the same change independent of the distance between the two. INSTANTLY. even on opposite sides of the universe.

all matter and energy was at one time a singularity, then a SINGLE EVENT began the creation of the universe. this means that EVERYTHING IS ENTANGLED. everything is connected.

so your thoughts and actions toward other people, animals, plants, the environment and even yourself, affect you and everyone and everything.

is sin the weakening of those connections?
is love the strengthening of those connections?

they say that heaven is being one with god. Hell is the absence of god.
it might very well be possible that in order for your energy to return to the source at death, you must be in a certain energy configuration.
maybe your energy is rejected if it is not.

does your science of life make you happy?
does it make those around you happy?

next post ... "Why religion?"

Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 05:42 PM   #2
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Last edited by Edgar Erebus; 03-24-2009 at 05:45 PM.
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 05:46 PM   #3
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sun Ra Is Fucking Dopeeeeee
Propz

The Good Die Youngggggg
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 01:44 AM   #4
radioraheem
Show U Love

radioraheem grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to radioraheem

peace...i feel your energy...keep shining your light brother
Old 03-25-2009, 03:58 AM   #5
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I can dig it
Old 03-25-2009, 12:42 PM   #6
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

Deep.
Old 04-03-2009, 12:37 PM   #7
T.D.
Banned

T.D. sitting duck

I was busy with Islam, in the bible it says you can't honour other Gods.
T.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 06:10 AM   #8
Kingkazim
mighty healthy

Kingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkey

DEEP stuff.

relaxing vibrational energy goin on
Old 04-04-2009, 06:56 AM   #9
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post

you still got this in the oven Style?
Old 04-04-2009, 09:15 AM   #10
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

my science of life is science. i believe in science, not in a book of fairy tales that talks about an invisible man in the sky.

Quote:
the more in tune you are with yourself, your community and your environment the closer you come to the conclusion that God exists.
as i got older, i got more in tune with myself, commnity and environment and i came to the conclusion that god does not exist. not everyone is the same. you can't prove god exists and i can't prove that he doesn't exist. don't tell me just because something made you believe in god, that it will make me believe in god. i think 8 diagrams is a great fucking album. no matter how many times i tell people to listen to it and think that they will agree with me, they never do.

Quote:
when you look at it thru that prism, phrases like "God is everywhere" "God sees and knows all" or "All things are possible thu God" make perfect sense.
this is the most over used meaningless quote in religion. if you believe in god, i could name a million things that aren't possible through god. i challenege you to pray for something tonight and see if it comes true tomorrow.

Quote:
even if there is a god, how do you know this? did he tell you this? please quit speaking for god, you don't know what he can or can't do.

Quote:

it is scientifically proven that particles emitted from the same event become entangled. meaning that they are connected. if you alter one particle the other INSTANTLY reflects the same change independent of the distance between the two. INSTANTLY. even on opposite sides of the universe.
i love when religious kooks always say science proves that this happened or science proved that that happened. but you will never hear that science proves that there is a god. when that happens, i will start believing.

Quote:
all matter and energy was at one time a singularity, then a SINGLE EVENT began the creation of the universe. this means that EVERYTHING IS ENTANGLED. everything is connected.
what does this have to do with god?

Quote:

i'm happier now than when i believed in god and i was constantly in fear of going to hell everyday of my life.

Quote:
who gives a fuck? haha.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 05:04 PM   #11
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

lol, looks like Art only has a single idea of what "god" can be
and that his beliefs are dependent on the bible religions, and your third paragraph proves it

nobody was talking about an invisible man in the sky, or praying
Old 04-04-2009, 05:13 PM   #12
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

styles mentioned that god sees all. maybe i'm wrong, but to me that sounded like he was talking about the invisible man in the sky.

now if you want to talk about god being a force or a spirit that's fine. maybe he's not in the sky but he would still be invisible.

now if you want to talk about god being vibrations or the big bang or nature or whatever else that is just stupid. if you believe in a god that doesn't have some sort of human like qualities than that is worse than believing in a god in the first place. why believe in a god that can't think or change anything. you can call a dog turd "god" if you want to, but that doesn't make it god. that dog turd can't think or act to punish or reward you, just like a vibration can't think to punish you.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 06:06 PM   #13
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
styles mentioned that god sees all. maybe i'm wrong, but to me that sounded like he was talking about the invisible man in the sky.
I'll let Style deal with all of his quotes, but I didn't get that idea at all from him.
Quote:
now if you want to talk about god being a force or a spirit that's fine. maybe he's not in the sky but he would still be invisible.
obviously god would be invisible. (not speaking on the physical emanations thereof)
but you are still speaking as if god has a gender, and if it is somewhere as opposed to everywhere, as everything
Quote:
now if you want to talk about god being vibrations or the big bang or nature or whatever else that is just stupid. if you believe in a god that doesn't have some sort of human like qualities than that is worse than believing in a god in the first place. why believe in a god that can't think or change anything. you can call a dog turd "god" if you want to, but that doesn't make it god. that dog turd can't think or act to punish or reward you, just like a vibration can't think to punish you.
hah I'm not sure where to start.
how is that anymore stupid than a man in the sky controlling life down here based on his human-like faulty thoughts and emotions?
Everything you said here is still based on what you learned from the bible - It looks like you found god to be utterly ridiculous in that aspect (and I agree) but now any mention of the word god brings you back to that
Old 04-04-2009, 06:02 PM   #14
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Play this to tune into my vibrational frequency...

a science of life is your mode of navigation thru life.
its how you view the world, view yourself and your place in the world.
its your measuring stick of truth and your scale of justice.
but it all boils down to helping you live a happy life.

happiness is a vibration that can even be measured mechanically/electronically. happy people radiate that vibration and that vibratiion resonates with the people close to them.

recently i went on a meditative spiritual journey and this is what i saw.

and when i say God i'm not talking about a man in the sky. to me, God is the medium thru which reality vibrates. to put it simply, God is the clay and reality is the work of art.

the smallest pebble creates ripples that hit all shores.

how could you do something WITHOUT God?
you'd have to exist outside of reality but then that becomes reality as well.

so your thoughts and actions toward other people, animals, plants, the environment and even yourself, affect you and everyone and everything.

is sin the weakening of those connections?
is love the strengthening of those connections?

they say that heaven is being one with god. Hell is the absence of god.
it might very well be possible that in order for your energy to return to the source at death, you must be in a certain energy configuration.
maybe your energy is rejected if it is not.

Excellent post.

My journey is not unlike many others.
I was raised Catholic, went to Catholic school and got all that church and sacrament thing going.
At times church moved me and the stories moved me, and I believed in God, or the one I was taught because my parents told me to.
As I got older, like most, I questioned the plausibility of it all, and I never fully bought into it, although I did consider it 'good', and still a more positive force than other ways of living.

I've never been a big church goer, and as I entered college, took different courses I became more familiar with other religions.
Islam and Judaism seemed the same as Christianity to me. I was actually suprised at the similarities and the history surrounding the movements.

I also exposed myself to Buddhism and read up on other Eastern religions.

In my early 20's I finally got around to reading the Bible. It didn't move me in a spiritual way.
In fact, I recall having nightmares a few times after reading it. I don't know why.

Anyway, I attempted to get more 'christian' after my mom got diagnosed with terminal breast cancer. For the first time in my life I prayed every night.
I watched a few of those programs on TV, Joel Osteen, Jimmy Swaggert.

Well, my mom died, and I still really found no answers.

I was 25 at that time. I really gave up on the notion of the God of Christianity since. I had always never thought it to be true and seeing what religion has resulted in across the globe, it seemed like the whole idea has been perverted and 'commercialized'.

You've got people at the top telling people at the bottom how to pray, what to feel, etc.

Recently, I've come to see my Catholic upbringing as cultural mostly, moreso than spiritual. I'm proud of it, and I still try to quit somethign during lent, just to test myself.

At the same time, I believe that there is some life force or energy that is all around us.
Like you said, you CAN feel it when your around a positive person as opposed to a negative one.

Today is a great example of this. Before clicking on this thread, I was just watching the news and shaking my head at humanity and all of the fucked up shit we do.

I read what you had to say, agreed with it, and was feelin the music. Then a bird flew up to my window sill and just hung out for like 5 minutes, chillin right next to me.

It might seem ridiculous but its stuff like that, the little things, when you take a break from 'civilization' and enjoy your place on this planet and the universe at its most basic level.....those are the things that usually move me.

There are times when you can feel the positive and negative energy in the air. I've never meditated, I think its about time I did.
Old 04-04-2009, 06:07 PM   #15
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Lets replace every time the word science is used in this thread with "butterscotch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote