news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-25-2009, 02:15 PM   #1
pep
rockin old ponys

pep iron monkeypep iron monkeypep iron monkeypep iron monkeypep iron monkey
Default Random Wu facts/thoughts

Rza, when you put out solo albums half of the allure is a fully rza produced album...by now i think you know no matter how odd your productions tend to be (ie boap, afro sam soundtracks) people will appreciate your work for years to come..having said this, we dont need another david banner collab and the like.

Ghost, you the man...having said that, get the fuck back with rza cause you slowly sliding homie...

Rae, we talk a lot of shit but we counting on you homie...

Wu oooh is the best pure hip hop joint to drop in a VERY long time....the saga continues....

add on....
Old 03-25-2009, 04:48 PM   #2
mastapowerful
Veteran Member

mastapowerful iron monkeymastapowerful iron monkeymastapowerful iron monkeymastapowerful iron monkey

Good points!!! Also, Uey... please leave that lovey dove mack shit off of your next album please!!!

mastapowerful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 07:44 PM   #3
Tonystarks420
Cold Bottles of Becks

Tonystarks420 crouching tiger

just give me another Uey album

i dont give a shit about ne thing else
Old 03-25-2009, 08:10 PM   #4
Zander
In Training

Zander shaolin monk

you think the Killa Beez really read this board?
Old 03-25-2009, 08:16 PM   #5
Thrilla24x7
I'm The Ultimate

Thrilla24x7 drunken mastaThrilla24x7 drunken mastaThrilla24x7 drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by pep View Post
Ghost, you the man...having said that, get the fuck back with rza cause you slowly sliding homie...
That sums up so many peoples thoughts about ghost. Wise words.

Thrilla24x7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:16 PM   #6
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

agree with everything said except for the ghostface part, ghost is one of the sharpest in the game.. he don't need RZA to make banging albums but "Campfire", "Take it Back" and his verse on "Heart Gently Weeps" is the illest shit he's done since "Run" so yeah, i wouldn't mind it.. i hope they re-unite, "Whar" was dope too.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:19 PM   #7
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Rza we don't need another bobby digital album, stop fucking around and give us the cure circa 97 era when you were razorsharp.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 01:48 AM   #8
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ if we'd get "The Cure" in 2009 it would most likely sound like "Sunlight" off 8 Diagrams and that was average lyric-wise.. sure he dropped knowledge on his religion and the world but it sounded forced and he tried to sound too important; like some rewier of 8D said 'he has good punchlines on the song but they come off awkward as he trying to get them to sound like the most imporant thing any man ever said" (this was on the "they had ears of corn and heads of lettuce" line, which is a good line).

i know he could pull it off production-wise though, that would be great to hear (Digi Snacks wasn't all that lol). but if he could make tracks like "Sunshower" again it would be a classic or even newer joints like the tracks 11b-16 on "Birth of a Prince".

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
Old 03-26-2009, 01:51 AM   #9
claaa7
Killer Bob

i wouldn't mind a new Bob Digi album though, "In Stereo" is classic and "Digital Bullet" is a pretty dope album, "Digi Snacks" was okay beatwise but it didn't have any of the digital elements. the sound on that was warm with live instrumentation, it went against the grain as far as the digitized sound of Bobby. but if you listen to the song "Killer Bee Till Ya Die" (cut song from Digi Snacks, that appears in the Afro Samurai 2 movie) you'll see that he still can bang out great digi-type beats, the Digi Snacks intro is another great joint although not as digitized.