news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-15-2009, 05:34 PM   #1
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son
Default Fat Joe - J.O.S.E 2 (Ice Cream track)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jealous..._2_(J.O.S.E._2)

Not sure if this has been posted before, but there is supposed to be a track on this album called Ice Cream featuring Rae. On Rae's Wikipedia page, under Guest Appearances, it has this track as Ice Cream 2009. It's meant to be produced by Pete Rock, so it'll be interesting to see how this one turns out. Rae already ruined the original Ice Cream with part 2 on LDS, so let's hope that this one doesn't add any further damage.
fortyglock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 07:28 PM   #2
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

Of course it will its Fat Joe.
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 02:58 AM   #3
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hope this shit is true.. people be hating on Fat Joe (including me), but don't remember that he gave us 3 really dope albums in the '90s and even lately he dropped heat like "Thank God For That White". and looking at that tracklist and seeing that he have joints with both DJ Premier and Pete Rock makes me gonna check for at least those 2 joints.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:14 AM   #4
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't know man, Fat Joe should step up
Old 04-16-2009, 06:05 AM   #5
BIG D O
Veteran Member

Location: Somewhwere between concern and not givin a shit....
BIG D O iron monkeyBIG D O iron monkeyBIG D O iron monkeyBIG D O iron monkey

ain't checkin for Joe no more......
BIG D O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 07:16 AM   #6
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
I don't know man, Fat Joe should step up
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG D O View Post
ain't checkin for Joe no more......
Word. It seems like after Pun died, his whole style just went into bitch-mode. I could be wrong, but I think the nicest verse he's spat since then has been on Meth's joint, "Yahmeen", and Rule's joint, "New York".
Old 04-20-2009, 12:08 PM   #7
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
Word. It seems like after Pun died, his whole style just went into bitch-mode. I could be wrong, but I think the nicest verse he's spat since then has been on Meth's joint, "Yahmeen", and Rule's joint, "New York".
You wrong. Fat Joe still makes a lot of quality music, he just makes just as much trash that he sell to the masses.
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 11:34 AM   #8
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i searched for some info on that tracklist and it's correct on everything except on the 2 things that got me A LITTLE hyped.. the "Ice Cream" joint w/ Raekwon will appear but it's not produced by Pete Rock and the one wikipedia says Preemo produced is by someone else too...

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 06:56 PM   #9
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

he can make some dope ass music but he need to quit tryna make a big hit single
Old 04-20-2009, 06:57 PM   #10
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

and just fucking make one