news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-17-2009, 02:56 PM   #1
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default The way the MJ sample was used on "It aint hard tell" overshadowed Illmatic as a LP

"de-da-dadadaaa"

^this is how you ruin an album. They shouldve just taken the whole thing off and released it on Lost Tapes 10 years later

Whos idea was it to let Large Pro and Nas together in 1994?

The way he did Human Nature on this KILLED hip hop. Hip Hop was dead from this point, no one could live up to this. Large P pratically birthed Soulja Boy when this was released.

Name a better use of a sample than this, and I will never call you a faggot on this site in 2009.

You will also be known as the guy who re-surrected hip hop.
Old 04-17-2009, 03:03 PM   #2
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Ghostlaced most of your topics are retarded. I think you be looking for attention just like TSA. TSA's topics are retarded too. There's nothing wrong with Nas sampling Michael Jackson's Human Nature song on It Ain't Hard To Tell. The sample sounded good to me on the song. Nas said in XXL magazine recently when the magazine did a article about the making of Illmatic album that he was wondering how he was gonna get in touch with Michael Jackson to clear the Human Nature sample. He said he thought about it and he figured out that him and Michael were with the same record company so it shouldn't be a problem. I don't see why rappers should have to get permission from r&b singers to sample their music anyway. I know most r&b singers don't listen to rap so they shouldn't even care that rappers sample their music.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 03:06 PM   #3
Monkdude
ADEPT

Monkdude drunken mastaMonkdude drunken masta

i agree with the attention whore thing but you missed the point of the topic. you got it twisted, hes saying the sample was great in an obnoxious way
Monkdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 03:00 AM   #4
NY_Mami
Wu Fan

NY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to NY_Mami

The one millionth topic about Nas from GHOSTLACED...... you must really like Nas........

THE CHEF LOVES MY MASTERPIECE

NY_Mami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 07:42 PM   #5
Drunken Monk
Veteran Member

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Ghostlaced most of your topics are retarded. I think you be looking for attention just like TSA. TSA's topics are retarded too. There's nothing wrong with Nas sampling Michael Jackson's Human Nature song on It Ain't Hard To Tell. The sample sounded good to me on the song. Nas said in XXL magazine recently when the magazine did a article about the making of Illmatic album that he was wondering how he was gonna get in touch with Michael Jackson to clear the Human Nature sample. He said he thought about it and he figured out that him and Michael were with the same record company so it shouldn't be a problem. I don't see why rappers should have to get permission from r&b singers to sample their music anyway. I know most r&b singers don't listen to rap so they shouldn't even care that rappers sample their music.
what a fag
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 03:09 PM   #6
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sneak a uzi on tha island in my army jacket lining > jayz's life
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 03:50 PM   #7
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

sdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal son

probly my favorite song off Illmatic
Old 04-17-2009, 03:59 PM   #8
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

Shit forreal ghostlaced.
I'm still debating to myself on where I rate Illmatic cause of this goddamn song.
Sorry but It Ain't Hard To tell > Illmatic
Old 04-17-2009, 04:01 PM   #9
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

YungSunny your posts are retarded too. You're a attention whore. There's nothing wrong with It Ain't Hard To Tell song or Illmatic album except Memory Lane song.
Old 04-17-2009, 06:18 PM   #10
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
YungSunny your posts are retarded too. You're a attention whore. There's nothing wrong with It Ain't Hard To Tell song or Illmatic album except Memory Lane song.
And the illiterate award goes to....
Old 04-17-2009, 04:04 PM   #11
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

sdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal son

^ why dont you like Memory Lane? cuz the beat was already used on the Scientifik album?
Old 04-17-2009, 04:05 PM   #12
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

I don't like the beat.
Old 04-17-2009, 05:25 PM   #13
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdeblasi View Post
^ why dont you like Memory Lane? cuz the beat was already used on the Scientifik album?
??

and what track might that be?

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 06:02 PM   #14
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap View Post
??

and what track might that be?

i like both songs i dont know why CharlesJones doesnt like that beat, i think its dope
Old 04-17-2009, 06:09 PM   #15
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdeblasi View Post

i like both songs i dont know why CharlesJones doesnt like that beat, i think its dope
wooooooooow what the fuck?
why isnt this common knowledge?

is this the same producer that made memory lane?

cap is offline   Reply With Quote