news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-19-2009, 02:47 AM   #1
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son
Default what are some good blaq poet tracks

yo i need to know some good black poet tracks preferably somthing uptempo.

peace
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 06:30 AM   #2
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

check out the first Screwball album called "Y2K", featuring a bunch of classics like "FUCK ALL YA BITCH ASS NIGGAZ (F.A.Y.B.A.N.)", "Seen it All", "Who Shot Rudy", "A&R Department", "On The Real", "Block is Hot", "You Love to Hear the Stories".....

Blaq Poet's solo LP from 2006 with production from DJ Premier and Easy Mo Bee is hot too, but can't remember the name of the LP at the mo.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 02:20 PM   #3
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I think Screwball's second album was even better than their first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 04:56 AM   #4
crds
ADEPT

crds iron monkeycrds iron monkeycrds iron monkeycrds iron monkey

co-sign both Screwball albums, but go back a little bit and check the PHD (Poet and Hot Day) album from 1991-Without Warning and if you want to go back even more check his

The Wopp Sensation, All Hell Breakin' Loose and Beat You Down joints

as far as recent material

Message From Poet
Sos
Watch Your Back

Voices
Hood Crazy
We Gonna Ill
Poet Has Come
Bang Dis
Aint Nuttin Changed
Don't Give A Fucc
Too Strong

Blaq Poet's new album is due out at the end of the month and I'm really looking forward to it.

Last edited by crds; 06-21-2009 at 05:01 AM.
crds is offline   Reply With Quote