news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 07-03-2009, 12:11 AM   #1
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default who did Yeshua pray 2?

Sura 57=Allah is the hidden and manifest

he prayed to the Father

this is irrefutable and shows he is not Almighty God...not to mention Genesis 6:2 and Job 1:6 use the term Sons of God...not to mention the dead sea scrolls show that "Sons of God" was replaced by "Sons of ISreal"....cee thats why the religious text was corrupted...to hide "Sons of God" which completely blows the so called christians whole "Jesus is gods on begotten son" out of the water.....at sum point certain people claiming to be Jews, Christians and Muslims had to sweep under the rug the fact that the God of their scripture in his manifest form is a black man according to the text but om digressing

"Matthew 19:17 "Why do you ask me about what is good?" Jesus replied. "There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, obey the commandments."

lol.......why do you ask ME about what is good....he is clearly making a separation beetween himself and God......

Yashua said PETER IS THE ROCK UPON my church shall be founded and Peter cut off the roman soldiers ear.....lol....sounds similar to Muhammad battling the MEccans with his sword

bottom line

theres certain verses that irrefutiably prove the christian missionary wrong....learn them....its quite entertaining
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 12:12 AM   #2
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default fffffff

fffffffff

Last edited by knewcheeze; 07-03-2009 at 12:16 AM.
Old 07-03-2009, 12:34 AM   #3
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol - nice
Old 07-03-2009, 09:50 PM   #4
ChristO

ChristO shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
Sura 57=Allah is the hidden and manifest

he prayed to the Father

this is irrefutable and shows he is not Almighty God...not to mention Genesis 6:2 and Job 1:6 use the term Sons of God...not to mention the dead sea scrolls show that "Sons of God" was replaced by "Sons of ISreal"....cee thats why the religious text was corrupted...to hide "Sons of God" which completely blows the so called christians whole "Jesus is gods on begotten son" out of the water.....at sum point certain people claiming to be Jews, Christians and Muslims had to sweep under the rug the fact that the God of their scripture in his manifest form is a black man according to the text but om digressing

"Matthew 19:17 "Why do you ask me about what is good?" Jesus replied. "There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, obey the commandments."

lol.......why do you ask ME about what is good....he is clearly making a separation beetween himself and God......

Yashua said PETER IS THE ROCK UPON my church shall be founded and Peter cut off the roman soldiers ear.....lol....sounds similar to Muhammad battling the MEccans with his sword

bottom line

theres certain verses that irrefutiably prove the christian missionary wrong....learn them....its quite entertaining
uh, Yashua was The Sun/Son AND The Father. he prayed to gain k.o.s. [knowledge of self].
look, yes God is The Christ. God's begotten son is Abel, who then was David, who then was Yashua.
and there is no seperation of The Father from The Sun/Son.
and look, Christ [Gabriel] was closing on Simon Peter, who was Cain, by declaring that S.P. is the rock upon which The Christ would build his church. it's as in the rock that slew Abel, since S.P. denied Christ.
the profit Muhammad of the Qu'ran though, I identified him as Jacob/Jacub who became Israel. Simon Peter is a chump. his response to book of john verse 21:15/16 [phileo] was Phuck Philly, yo. David already said "I sit at a table amongst my enemies" in the book of psalms. reminded me of the scenario of the last supper. no cheese, this ain't to amuse...

Last edited by ChristO; 07-03-2009 at 10:05 PM.
ChristO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 03:12 PM   #5
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default ffffffffffff

"uh, Yashua was The Sun/Son AND The Father. he prayed to gain k.o.s. [knowledge of self]."

eye can dig it....Yeshua was da God but he was not the God who ruled the council(the council which raised the prophets)....he was not the God who gives orders to Gabriel and MIkhaeel etc etc....thats apparent because Yashua was praying on the cross....The Father is the physical human being who commands Gabriel and em and also the Father is the unceen hidden parts of Allah which are not able to be decribed in words

"ook, yes God is The Christ. God's begotten son is Abel, who then was David, who then was Yashua."

"and there is no seperation of The Father from The Sun/Son."

ultimately dealing with the unceen the source of the physical universe theres no separation beetween anything but the Father is the man whom Jesus was praying to...its a council.....when one man on the throne returns to the essence another comes to take his place...theres a different man on the throne today then when Jesus was getting pierced....his name is WD Fard

"and look, Christ [Gabriel] was closing on Simon Peter, who was Cain"

theres a bout a 4000 years diference beetween cain and peter

"by declaring that S.P. is the rock upon which The Christ would build his church. it's as in the rock that slew Abel, since S.P. denied Christ."

Peter was in the midst of bloodthristy devils

"the profit Muhammad of the Qu'ran though, I identified him as Jacob/Jacub who became Israel."

how so?

"Simon Peter is a chump."

"his response to book of john verse 21:15/16 [phileo] was Phuck Philly, yo. David already said "I sit at a table amongst my enemies" in the book of psalms. reminded me of the scenario of the last supper. no cheese, this ain't to amuse..."

the rock
Old 07-08-2009, 07:33 PM   #6
ChristO

ChristO shaolin monk

Quote:
"uh, Yashua was The Sun/Son AND The Father. he prayed to gain k.o.s. [knowledge of self]."

eye can dig it....Yeshua was da God but he was not the God who ruled the council(the council which raised the prophets)....he was not the God who gives orders to Gabriel and MIkhaeel etc etc....thats apparent because Yashua was praying on the cross....The Father is the physical human being who commands Gabriel and em and also the Father is the unceen hidden parts of Allah which are not able to be decribed in words

"ook, yes God is The Christ. God's begotten son is Abel, who then was David, who then was Yashua."

"and there is no seperation of The Father from The Sun/Son."

ultimately dealing with the unceen the source of the physical universe theres no separation beetween anything but the Father is the man whom Jesus was praying to...its a council.....when one man on the throne returns to the essence another comes to take his place...theres a different man on the throne today then when Jesus was getting pierced....his name is WD Fard

"and look, Christ [Gabriel] was closing on Simon Peter, who was Cain"

theres a bout a 4000 years diference beetween cain and peter

"by declaring that S.P. is the rock upon which The Christ would build his church. it's as in the rock that slew Abel, since S.P. denied Christ."

Peter was in the midst of bloodthristy devils

"the profit Muhammad of the Qu'ran though, I identified him as Jacob/Jacub who became Israel."

how so?

"Simon Peter is a chump."

"his response to book of john verse 21:15/16 [phileo] was Phuck Philly, yo. David already said "I sit at a table amongst my enemies" in the book of psalms. reminded me of the scenario of the last supper. no cheese, this ain't to amuse..."

the rock
yeah, I be on my ish. I said Simon Peter was Cain, that meant, Cain reincarnated.
I said Simon Peter is a chump, because he denied The Christ. and ain't anything to forgive. see, The Christ was Abel reincarnated. is how I'm seeing it.
oh yeah, WD Fard would be a fraud. see, if I'm seeing it right, he might be my next opponent. the man on the throne would be The Father [13X] who was slain in 6.69, while in the position of King David. who founded the Nation of God's on Earth. now, me haven been born at Galilee [2.15] on the other side of his death, I'm taking my [a tone] place.
oh yeah, and how I i.d.'ed the profit muhammad [Qu'ran] as Jacob who was Israel? the bul slipped and tried to try me. my only concern is Al-Jihad [Judas Isc.'s cleansing].
yeah, anyway, and uh, The Christ was Gabriel is wut I'm saying. he gave orders or instruction to Michael who was in the form of Simon Peter.
and there is none who takes God's place on His throne but God.
Old 07-09-2009, 06:13 PM   #7
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default fffffffff

"oh yeah, WD Fard would be a fraud."

one could say you are a fraud for addiing your own spin the Bible saying Cain is reincarnated as Peter....lol

"see, if I'm seeing it right, he might be my next opponent."

not very wise....as you can cee WD FARd gave us the tools to shut religious zealots down

"the man on the throne would be The Father [13X] who was slain in 6.69, while in the position of King David. who founded the Nation of God's on Earth."

yes om eternally gratefull to the God

"now, me haven been born at Galilee [2.15] on the other side of his death, I'm taking my [a tone] place."

really now?

"oh yeah, and how I i.d.'ed the profit muhammad [Qu'ran] as Jacob who was Israel? the bul slipped and tried to try me. my only concern is Al-Jihad "

facinating!!!

"yeah, anyway, and uh, The Christ was Gabriel is wut I'm saying"

any Bible proof for that?

"he gave orders or instruction to Michael who was in the form of Simon Peter."

any Bible proof for that?

"and there is none who takes God's place on His throne but God."

eye agree

PEACE
Old 07-03-2009, 09:58 PM   #8
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I guess one could find similarities between different prophets and similarities between different sinners.

The prophets play a similar role and they would have similar enemies.

Sinners living in different times could share the same mentality.

In the Quran, it mentions that there is no distinction between any of the prophets.

It says the believers are helpers of one another - they are of the same group.

Hell dwellers will occupy hell.

There are similarities.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 09:59 PM   #9
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

JESUS parayed to the father... but he is still GOD because GOD is a triune GOD (father son holy spirit) but there is a hirachy within the GOD head and the father is the greatest so JESUS was praying to the father.

secondly peter attacking the roman soldier was his natural reaction it wasnt commanded by GOD ....like the god of the quran tells muhummad and his followers to do...infact JESUS rebuked peter and told him to put away his sword and gave the teaching of "all who live by the sword die by the sword" and then JESUS healed the mans ear.... there is a big differance between that and muhummad.

peace be with you !
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 01:10 PM   #10
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

Jesus was God in the form of man, and God in heaven is in a completely different form. when Jesus says God alone is good, it is because man, in his corruption, is not good, and God being in the form of a man at that time could not have claimed that that was good.

Matthew 26:41
Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

John 4:24
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 06:26 PM   #11
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolish View Post
Jesus was God in the form of man, and God in heaven is in a completely different form. when Jesus says God alone is good, it is because man, in his corruption, is not good, and God being in the form of a man at that time could not have claimed that that was good.
...So God in the form of a man was not good? Are you saying the corruption of the flesh out weighed the Good of God?

SHEM HETEP

Req Em Ab

Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 04:04 PM   #12
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
...So God in the form of a man was not good? Are you saying the corruption of the flesh out weighed the Good of God?

SHEM HETEP
yeah pretty much.

Matthew 7:18
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

(i'm quoting this just to show the relation between goodness and corruption, because Jesus did produce good fruit, in fact many people produce good fruit despite being a part of the corrupted flesh).

Last edited by Koolish; 07-05-2009 at 04:06 PM.
Old 07-06-2009, 03:25 PM   #13
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default fffffffffffff

Quote:
yeah pretty much.

Matthew 7:18
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

(i'm quoting this just to show the relation between goodness and corruption, because Jesus did produce good fruit, in fact many people produce good fruit despite being a part of the corrupted flesh).
eye feel sorry for anyone who feels they are corrupted flesh......no wonder theres such disease on the planet...the spread of this philosophy
Old 07-06-2009, 04:18 PM   #14
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Quote:
eye feel sorry for anyone who feels they are corrupted flesh......no wonder theres such disease on the planet...the spread of this philosophy
i only believe this because it is natural for us to sin. when you look at what constitutes sin, it's pretty strict, and it's impossible for us to avoid sinning.
Old 07-04-2009, 09:08 PM   #15
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

Quote:
thats not true jesus is saying only GOD is good in his divine glory to because the father who is the head of the godhead is GOD and he alone is good...its hard for me to explain because jesus is GOD to but the father as the head of the GOD head is the only one who is good.

peace be with you !
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote