news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-15-2005, 10:01 PM   #1
Sergio

Sergio shaolin monk
Default Tarver or Johnson- Mayweather or Gatti

Well I love this month in boxing. Amazing! Tarver I believe will chabge his tactic and beat Johnson. Mayweather, my opinion, best pound for pound in the last 6 years. I have never seen mayweather exhausted or cut: ever. I have been wathching him for 6 years. I cant wait to see him teach Gatti a lesson
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 10:43 AM   #2
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa
Default Re: Tarver or Johnson- Mayweather or Gatti

word, mayweather has done the talk, but surely can do the walk as well. i think he'll win on points tho! gatti aint gonna let this slip that easily!

im with tarver as well

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 05:16 PM   #3
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

Ain't seen Pretty Boy hurt or exhausted ever? Did you see the fight with Jose Louis Castillo? Castillo wore his ass down and I think he got dicked out of the decision. Mayweather's got world class skills but he's never been tested like Gatti has. I pick the blood and guts warrior to shut pretty boy's mouth up.
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 07:41 AM   #4
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzo
Ain't seen Pretty Boy hurt or exhausted ever? Did you see the fight with Jose Louis Castillo? Castillo wore his ass down and I think he got dicked out of the decision. Mayweather's got world class skills but he's never been tested like Gatti has. I pick the blood and guts warrior to shut pretty boy's mouth up.
how much money wud u put up for that to happen though??

Old 06-22-2005, 08:56 AM   #5
the insignificant
SLIMEY SAVAGE

the insignificant shaolin monk

tarver beats johnson... gatti's only hope is for mayweather to sustain a freak injury during the bout
the insignificant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 08:19 PM   #6
Sergio

Sergio shaolin monk

who saw the live interview of gatti and mayweather during the johnson/tarver fight. Hey Mayweaathe wildling out. He was like " I an going to punish you next saturday" HaHa.
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 02:27 PM   #7
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Yeah Mayweather has one huuge mouth!

lol Gatti responded with, "you lil boy, im gonna punish u!" ohhhhh lol

Old 06-23-2005, 03:40 PM   #8
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Tarver and Gatti

Yeah I said Gatti Fuck IT!!
Old 06-25-2005, 09:36 AM   #9
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

i saw the tarver v johnson fight yesterday.

tarver did do better, but not that well enough for me to call him a true champ, cos he can do better than that.

there must be the 3rd fight between them two.

2nite> mayweather v gatti

gatti doesnt seem fit... didnt make weight, and i doubt hes eating healthily enough.
he has to put up a good fight though.