news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber > Album Reviews

View Poll Results: Frukwan aka SunStar - Greatness
Banger 2 20.00%
Classic 3 30.00%
Average 3 30.00%
Mediocre 1 10.00%
Whack 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-26-2009, 03:25 PM   #1
Drunken Monk
Veteran Member

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Frukwan aka sunstar - greatness

how do you value the return of frukwan?

IMO all songs ,especially RIP and Greatness sounds fresh good work in the productions

it shows that killer bees are stills hitting hard

01: R.I.P.
[Performed by Frukwan]
[Produced by ]

02: Quick Duck
[Performed by Frukwan]
[Produced by ]

03: Glide & Step
[Performed by Frukwan]
[Produced by ]

04: Can I?
[Performed by Frukwan]
[Produced by ]

05: Lock It Down
[Performed by Frukwan]
[Produced by ]

06: X-Roads
[Performed by Frukwan]
[Produced by ]

07: Greatness
[Performed by Frukwan]
[Produced by ]

08: Real MC
[Performed by Frukwan]
[Produced by ]

09: Just Like Me
[Performed by Frukwan]
[Produced by ]

10: Sunstar
[Performed by Frukwan]
[Produced by *5ft Element]
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 09:05 PM   #2
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shit is a banger

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:50 AM   #3
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haven't heard this yet but goddamn that might be the ugliest fucking album cover i've seen in my life lol..

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 12:04 PM   #4
Drunken Monk
Veteran Member

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

listen it mothafak
Old 07-30-2009, 12:19 PM   #5
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shouldn't classic be above banger?
i can't vote with it all out of wack like this lol...it's not classic but it's definitely above average

and yes, someone needs to re-do the album cover...i've seen local dudes with better artwork on their demos lol
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 02:34 PM   #6
Drunken Monk
Veteran Member

haha yea cover is nasty as fuck
Old 08-05-2009, 10:18 AM   #7
Drunken Monk
Veteran Member

no one has listened sunstar?
Old 02-21-2013, 07:44 PM   #8
snidely

snidely grasshopper

gonna have to check this out
snidely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:05 PM   #9
Drunken Monk
Veteran Member

^ u aint gonna loose nutthing just 2 good tracks that's all
Old 07-07-2013, 05:43 AM   #10
hom hom
CHICKEN HEAD

hom hom iron monkeyhom hom iron monkeyhom hom iron monkeyhom hom iron monkeyhom hom iron monkey

Not bad
hom hom is offline   Reply With Quote