news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 08-09-2009, 04:44 PM   #1
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default My theory on what happened to the bees...

Unless most of you have been living under a rock you have heard the stories about the bees "vanishing" from the Earth, no bodies to be found, no trace at all. Movies like The Happening wish to purport the fact that it's a mystery of nature that science will never fully understand, which is absolute nonsense. What did they do? Fly off the Earth into space? Mutate and turn into butterflies? Or maybe they don't like global warming so they decided to dig a hole in the ground and live there...obviously these are all crazy and illogical theories, but I think one is surprisingly not that far from the truth.
Let's take a look at this from a logical standpoint. They are vanishing, not dying. Let's assume this is not of their own will or choice. This leads one to presume that very likely they are being taken. Now, if you are a UFO conspiracy theorist, it may seem like a good excuse to blame aliens, but lets be honest, if an advanced civilization wished to exterminate us, there would be much easier ways than rounding up billions of bees. So this leaves the greatest enemy of man, elite man.
So why would they do this? What possible reason would they have to kill the food supply and risk the stability of the planet? Herein lies your answer...
You may or may not have heard about several large underground instillations being built around the world in the event of a global calamity, the Dutch and Norwegians let the cat out of the bag on that one. Now, if you were to build one of these installations fit for supporting human life, what would you need? You would need a regenerating air and food supply. Obviously the simplest way to accomplish this would be to build massive rooms full of plants that would produce oxygen while sucking up all the carbon dioxide we breath. It's one of the Earth's great symbiotic relationships, but plant development hinges on pollination from...you guessed it, bees.
Does this seem at all like a crackpot theory to you? Or does it seem like the most logical explanation for why the bees are disappearing? You decide.

and if somebody comes up with a better answer than Mark Wahlberg and I, I would sure love to hear it. Thanks for reading.

"If the bee disappears from the surface of the earth, man would have no more than four years to live."

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 04:49 PM   #2
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What? are you trying to say they are hiding all the bees underground in prep for letting them free underground to pollinate trees, underground?

Are you on crack son?

They are just dying from hive collapse sydrome, less hives, less bees. Idk what your talking about when you say "they are vanishing, no trace" wtf???
Old 08-14-2009, 12:33 PM   #3
Wh0am3ye?
PRODIGAL SUN

Wh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
What? are you trying to say they are hiding all the bees underground in prep for letting them free underground to pollinate trees, underground?

Are you on crack son?

They are just dying from hive collapse sydrome, less hives, less bees. Idk what your talking about when you say "they are vanishing, no trace" wtf???
That literally made me laugh out loud. Good observation though.

Wh0am3ye? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 04:54 PM   #4
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

the logic is there for this theory. interesting stuff.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 04:56 PM   #5
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm saying they are hoarding them in preparation of a global calamity, and hive collapse syndrome is another one of those made up bullshit terms to give explanation to something they don't want explained. It makes no sense.

and yes, if there are no bodies, and people can't explain the rapid population decrease, I would call that "vanishing".

Old 08-09-2009, 05:03 PM   #6
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
I'm saying they are hoarding them in preparation of a global calamity, .
lol, oh my.

Hoarding them where?

How are these so called underground bees surviving?

Why are they bothering hoarding bees from all over the world in their natural locations (which is the only place where hive collapse is happening) when it is still perfectly easy to farm bees and beehives?

Theres still tonnes of beekeepers and bee farms doing perfectly fine around the world, its just the bees in the wild that are having big problems, because of pesticides. There is absolutely no logical reason why you would have to steal bees fro the wild to have bees, you can easily still domesticate bees.
Old 08-09-2009, 05:17 PM   #7
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
lol, oh my.

Hoarding them where?

Like I said, underground where these bases are already built.

How are these so called underground bees surviving?

Because they built an ecosystem suitable for sustaining life, think biodome but a mile beneath the Earth.

Why are they bothering hoarding bees from all over the world in their natural locations (which is the only place where hive collapse is happening) when it is still perfectly easy to farm bees and beehives?

Because you can keep a conspiracy hush hush if you steal bees from the wild rather than try to break into farmer Jones' bee colony which would be a story. Also this statement backs my position much more than it does yours. Think about it. If it's still perfectly easy to farm bees and beehives, what's the problem with the other ones? Oh and by the way, the places the bees are disappearing, are directly proportional to the locations where most of these underground bases are located, in the midwest and west coast regions, now isn't that a strange coincidence?

Theres still tonnes of beekeepers and bee farms doing perfectly fine around the world, its just the bees in the wild that are having big problems, because of pesticides. There is absolutely no logical reason why you would have to steal bees fro the wild to have bees, you can easily still domesticate bees.
What if you were running out of time? I know that's a scary thought, but consider it for a moment.

Old 08-09-2009, 05:03 PM   #8
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Fly off the Earth into space?
this was a plot point on an episode of doctor who last year lol

your theory is sound...my only critique of it is that it is a convoluted scheme in which the goal could be accomplished more quickly and directly through a variety of other means...but this is the elite we're talking about, they seem to thrive on labrynthine clandestine schemes

which... now that i think about it, the more complex and outlandish the scheme, the more difficult it would be to convince a large number of people of it's existence so the pieces definitely fit.

good job mane
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 05:07 PM   #9
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

A colony which has collapsed from CCD is generally characterized by all of these conditions occurring simultaneously[18]:
  • Complete absence of adult bees in colonies, with little or no build-up of dead bees in or around the colonies.
  • Presence of capped brood in colonies. Bees normally will not abandon a hive until the capped brood have all hatched.
  • Presence of food stores, both honey and bee pollen:

Where is the logic in any of this?

Old 08-09-2009, 05:20 PM   #10
BTTR KNG KOOL
Veteran Member

BTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken masta

Where are these bases
BTTR KNG KOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 05:22 PM   #11
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Old 08-09-2009, 05:41 PM   #12
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

lol @ this thread generally

Quote:
Because you can keep a conspiracy hush hush if you steal bees from the wild rather than try to break into farmer Jones' bee colony which would be a story.
but......lol.

You seemed to miss my point a little, i wasnt saying they should be stealing from beekeepers domesticated bees, i was saying its still perfectly easy to farm bees, and you say they have an underground "bio dome" built, so why dont they just farm bees there, instead of stealing wild bees lol

And btw, i hate to burst the bubble, but there is no underground bio dome. The existence of such a fanciful place would cost billions and trillions, and would be a huge noticable construction project.
Old 08-11-2009, 06:19 PM   #13
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Quote:
Haha interesting Lots of bases in Colorado and New Mexico. Actually the little red ones to the southeast in Co would be under the Pinion Canyon Manuevers army base. I dont know about all of this tho it is possible.
LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 06:02 PM   #14
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

LOL are you crazy? The military budget is indefinite and unlimited. They ran a war in Afghanistan during the cold war without anybody knowing. Why are you going so far out on a limb to disprove what I'm saying? What do you gain?

and it was you that missed my point. Farming bees from scratch takes years, time they don't have.

Last edited by Crackhead Bob; 08-09-2009 at 06:16 PM.
Old 08-09-2009, 06:32 PM   #15
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^well that does beg the question: why would they be running out of time exactly? the elite have been planning and manipulating events for hundreds of years, if something doesn't coincide with their meticulously planned time table...so be it. they've demonstrated nothing but utmost patience.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote