news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 08-11-2009, 03:40 PM   #1
nitten

nitten grasshopper
Default My problem with both athiest and believers

Now i am not an atheist, but i don't belong to any specific religion, i believe in the metaphysical, i personally believe in reincarnation, but i also believe in the principal that anything metaphysical is true to you if you believe in it. Therefore i respekt any one religious as long that you also respekt everyone elses opinions and belief, no matter how stupid they may seem to you, i rely on the definition of metaphysics that they can't be proofed, no one can proof that the world was created by god (or anything else really.) Therefore i don't understand people fighting over religion or people saying things like "well if there where no god, how was the world created" or atheists saying "well if god was real how come we got so much shit." again there is no proof that god excist nor is there any proof that god don't excist that's my problem with both sides, let me know if you agree or let me know what you believe.
nitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 03:50 PM   #2
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitten View Post
again there is no proof that god excist nor is there any proof that god don't excist that's my problem with both sides, let me know if you agree or let me know what you believe.

i know how to solve your problem... educate yourself in the field of Science.
Old 08-11-2009, 03:55 PM   #3
nitten

nitten grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tage View Post
i know how to solve your problem... educate yourself in the field of Science.
Sure i could do that, but if you like at things like the start of the earth all we got is theories, now i ain't sayin they wrong ight, but we got know absolut proof they right either. Now when we talkin things like evolution, start of it all, yea i know the theories and believe, all i'm saying that and athiest and a fanatic is the same thing and both are dead wrong.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:10 PM   #4
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
there is no proof that god excist nor is there any proof that god don't excist
That doesn't make sense. When there's no proof of something, it's fair to assume it didn't happen/excists. At least thats how it works in court.

Innocent until proven guilty
Godless until proven wrong

Why don't you just and believe what you want and live your life carefree. Religion is a disease.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:18 PM   #5
nitten

nitten grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shenkie View Post
That doesn't make sense. When there's no proof of something, it's fair to assume it didn't happen/excists. At least thats how it works in court.

Innocent until proven guilty
Godless until proven wrong

Why don't you just and believe what you want and live your life carefree. Religion is a disease.
The thing is that the metaphisical is not court, now like i said for my sake you can believe anything you want as long as you respect others beliefs, but to say religion is a disease is not respecting others beliefs.
Old 08-11-2009, 06:22 PM   #6
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
The thing is that the metaphisical is not court, now like i said for my sake you can believe anything you want as long as you respect others beliefs, but to say religion is a disease is not respecting others beliefs.
All that metaphysical stuff is awfully vague.

I don't want to respect other peoples beliefs, I won't bother them though, but I don't have much respect for people who are religious in any way, in the sense that I see them as brainwashed jesus junkies.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:14 PM   #7
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well... you have 3 choices... the most common of those 3, is to not have any interest in any of it and follow the "ignorance is bliss" mantra.

one of the choices is to use science, logic and probability and form a rational point of view based on some sort of theory - big bang/darwins theory of evolution.

the other choice is to have "faith" in a mystical, all-knowing lord of the skies, like something in a comic book... where the only evidence this is based on is a book, that was most likely exaggerated(if any of those events actually happened) or formed to lead some sort of civilization out of a time of crisis by filling them with faith, and a promise of heaven in the afterlife.

Last edited by Tage; 08-11-2009 at 04:16 PM.
Tage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 04:23 PM   #8
nitten

nitten grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tage View Post
the other choice is to have "faith" in a mystical, all-knowing lord of the skies, like something in a comic book... where the only evidence this is based on is a book, that was most likely exaggerated(if any of those events actually happened) or formed to lead some sort of civilization out of a time of crisis by filling them with faith, and a promise of heaven in the afterlife.
Well there you said it yourself, lead a civilization out of a crisis, that to me is proof enough to support my theory, that we schould respect eachothers beliefs.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:31 PM   #9
Tage
John W. Henry

i do respect peoples beliefs.... but i do not respect do-gooder christians who have a comfortable 2.4 children family home, who devote their lives to someone else's God and raise their kids in such a way it alienates them from normal society.

^i hate those types of seedy weirdos. the kids are just as bad, until they grow up and think for themselves. its the unlucky ones who do not reach the required IQ to "think for themselves" i feel sorry for.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:58 PM   #10
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You are an atheist. You just don't know it.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 07:18 PM   #11
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i can prove that an omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent entity exists.

those are the qualities that define what a God is.

and i can show you proof.

Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 08:42 PM   #12
DeeBlock
Veteran Member

DeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal sonDeeBlock prodigal son

I would like to see that proof.

DeeBlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 10:25 PM   #13
DrBold241

DrBold241 drunken mastaDrBold241 drunken masta

^^^ yeah james, do it to it.
DrBold241 is offline   Reply With Quote