news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-05-2009, 05:52 PM   #1
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default You are gay.

So, a minute ago, I was looking at wu-corp and my girl was watching VH-1 Classic, and the video for "Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me" by George Michael and Elton John came on, and I got to thinking:

If 3% of the world's population(30% in Europe) is gay, then statistically speaking, some of you faggots must be faggots.

SO who's gay? Is it you? Do you gay? Do you not gay out, but sometimes watch Colin Ferrel movies with the volume off and make up dialog where you and him go to the same gym and he's complimenting you on your squat thrust technique?

Who do you guys think are the gays? If it's you, feel free to use this thread officially register yourself as a gay.

You will not be persecuted for your alternative and gross lifestyle, I'm just curious. But not curious in a gay way.

Also, if you were going to suggest that I'm the gay one, I would tell you to fuck off because it's actually a pretty good song and that in actuality, YOU'RE the gay one.

So don't waste your time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 05:57 PM   #2
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i think i might be because i have extensive experience in handjobs
Old 10-05-2009, 06:00 PM   #3
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Name one gay in the NFL, or NBA

there isnt any you know of. Actually there is that one guy in the NBA, forgot his name.

But what im saying is, that percentage isnt always true.

But if your posting a large amount of naked men as "jokes" WHILE HAVING finer pruned fucking EYEBROWS than your own wife, and obsessing over other men online, you take a guess who it might be.
Old 10-05-2009, 06:40 PM   #4
JerseyIronman

JerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
Name one gay in the NFL, or NBA

there isnt any you know of. Actually there is that one guy in the NBA, forgot his name.

But what im saying is, that percentage isnt always true.
Wtf, how do you know who is or isnt gay in the NFL or NBA?

Just because they're athletic doesnt mean they cant be gay.

see?

JerseyIronman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 06:06 PM   #5
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I could buttfuck two guys and suck a dick without being gay. That's how heterosexual I am.
Old 10-05-2009, 06:08 PM   #6
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

This is what makes this site so gay sometimes.
Old 10-05-2009, 07:09 PM   #7
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SID View Post
This is what makes this site so gay sometimes.
lolollol
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 06:46 PM   #8
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^lol

Quote:
If 3% of the world's population(30% in Europe) is gay, then statistically speaking, some of you faggots must be faggots.
i lol'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 06:49 PM   #9
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Today I saw the gayest black guy ever. I mean he wouldn't look half as gay as he did if he were rimming a hairy turk.

He had clothes in all colors of the rainbow, with all kinds of different patterns. Even his hair was styled like a pissdamned Christmas tree and he had piercings and shit. And he was doing some faggy dance in front of the stop lights. I wanted to walk out my car and hit him with a rake. I was so angry at his gayness, I think I'm homophobic or something,
Old 10-05-2009, 06:51 PM   #10
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if a guy in the NFL or NBA was gay we would know about it

there arent any
Old 10-05-2009, 07:00 PM   #11
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Do you know why you brits watch our sports?

No, neither do I... fuck off. Just because your national sport is rife with bleeding heart faggots (soccer, not football, soccer) doesn't mean you can hop on our band wagon. (David Beckham is severely metro, and he's the straighest man your sport has) We have a good thing going on over here. Don't turn our sports gay by watching them...

what?
Old 10-05-2009, 07:07 PM   #12
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
Do you know why you brits watch our sports?

No, neither do I... fuck off. Just because your national sport is rife with bleeding heart faggots (soccer, not football, soccer) doesn't mean you can hop on our band wagon. (David Beckham is severely metro, and he's the straighest man your sport has) We have a good thing going on over here. Don't turn our sports gay by watching them...

what?
Well said.

I was watching Premier league the other day and I saw two men felating eachother. Like literally. Or maybe that was Hard Boys 3. I don't know anymore. I always get these pay channels mixed up.

Bottom line: Soccer is awesome.
Old 10-06-2009, 04:07 PM   #13
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
if a guy in the NFL or NBA was gay we would know about it

there arent any
typical wigger being ignorant and thinking these athletes arent fags. Eddie Curry google it. I'm sure there are plenty more. In Atlanta, you hear shit about all of these famous athletes, rappers or producers (cough Jazze Phe, Luda) who are fags. Just because they are black and famous, doesnt make them cool or less of a fag
Old 10-06-2009, 05:30 PM   #14
JerseyIronman

JerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreptitious View Post
typical wigger being ignorant and thinking these athletes arent fags. Eddie Curry google it. I'm sure there are plenty more. In Atlanta, you hear shit about all of these famous athletes, rappers or producers (cough Jazze Phe, Luda) who are fags. Just because they are black and famous, doesnt make them cool or less of a fag
holy shit i didnt know that about Eddie Curry, no wonder he plays like such a softee.

JerseyIronman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 06:56 PM   #15
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It wouldn't suprise me if 30 percent of european wu-corp posters were gay. I mean, your common sense would tell you that no self respecting homo would listen to a group like Wu-Tang, because they constantly disrespect gays...

Of course, that doesn't stop white devils from listening to them, when there's just as much hate in the music towards them, if not more, so who's to say gays don't enjoy a Wu song just like the rest of us? If you were to really dig deep (no homo) you might find that these sick european fucks actually enjoy the ridicule and every time a Wu member mentions their dick it makes some european dude's prostate tingle.

Maybe, just maybe, Cilvaringz himself is a giant gay and he maintains this site as a hub for the European Hip-hop Homo Coalition (EHHC). I shudder at the thought of what goes on backstage at Wu shows in france. Perhaps we'll never know...
5hundred&one is offline   Reply With Quote