news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > For Sale and Trade > References

Old 10-13-2009, 01:29 PM   #1
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES
Default Palehorse

transaction was well priced and fast, but theres no BACK COVERS, and its pretty unclear in my opinion, some whack steez.

other then that its all good, jus not really a collectors item no more, Im glad i didnt buy Wu Syndicate or somthing expensive...

4/5

MENES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 03:12 PM   #2
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no back covers deserves a lot less than a 4/5. whats the point of owning an CD if its not in its entirety?

i'd rather download my shit than have albums with no back covers
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 03:21 PM   #3
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea i thought i discussed that with him in private but i there was some misunderstanding, pobably my fault. i also offered him a refund tho.
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 03:31 PM   #4
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES

Yea you definetly offered me a refund, but you for sure didnt say yo man theres no back cover before i sent my money to you

i will give you respect for throwing in a damaged wisemen cd for free , but thats about it

MENES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 03:36 PM   #5
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea but im sure i said just the cover and cd. sorry man. it is what it is. nothing i can do about the miscommunication now except apologize and offer a refund.
Old 10-14-2009, 01:05 AM   #6
rgu2002
Banned

rgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal son

lol I'm glad that I didnt bought about 10 cds
rgu2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 01:37 AM   #7
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

yea man i shut down shop anyway...i wasnt thinking it through...i just got a whole bunch of rare wu cds here but didnt factor some of the other things in that serious collectors are looking for. but me and menes got it settled thankfully, but i dont want anyone thinking i ripped them off im not that kinda business man. some of the cds i got i see going for like 50-100 dollars i would be willing to charge like half that or negotiate if u can deal with not having the back cover.

Last edited by PALEFORCE; 10-14-2009 at 02:21 AM.
Old 10-15-2009, 09:05 AM   #8
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

i thought u said in ur first post on your for sale thread that you had no back cover or case?
Old 05-15-2010, 06:34 PM   #9
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

yeah I remember you saying how there was no case.you said you only had the cover and the disc. I remember that. @ Palehorse.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote