news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > The House of Flying Daggers

Old 10-24-2009, 01:07 PM   #1
iniquity
Veteran Member

iniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venomsiniquity five deadly venoms
Default how would you rank the textcees on HOFD ?

?

iniquity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 10:14 PM   #2
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

eloels.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 08:25 PM   #3
BambinoTTT EgWest
Trench General

BambinoTTT EgWest drunken mastaBambinoTTT EgWest drunken masta

this part of the forum is a box jelly fish dead zone, damn, where's the hunger to kill a dude out here? all I know is that I made several mothafuckas out here retire and quit for good, but that's because I ate their food, it seems like everybody else retired out here because it ain't poppin', what's really good though!?!?!
Old 12-27-2009, 01:21 PM   #4
Eradicate
Profanity

Eradicate crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Eradicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BambinoTTT EgWest View Post
this part of the forum is a box jelly fish dead zone, damn, where's the hunger to kill a dude out here? all I know is that I made several mothafuckas out here retire and quit for good, but that's because I ate their food, it seems like everybody else retired out here because it ain't poppin', what's really good though!?!?!
fuck off turd, i don't battle here bacause of the voting, not because of you.
Eradicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:26 PM   #5
BambinoTTT EgWest
Trench General

BambinoTTT EgWest drunken mastaBambinoTTT EgWest drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eradicate View Post
fuck off turd, i don't battle here bacause of the voting, not because of you.

easy fruitfly, I wasn't referrencing you, but now I am, LOSER, you ain't the only one I made quit out here, you straight asscheeks homie, wipe the giz off your computer screen and get a life!!!
Old 01-07-2010, 03:44 PM   #6
Eradicate
Profanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by BambinoTTT EgWest View Post
easy fruitfly, I wasn't referrencing you, but now I am, LOSER, you ain't the only one I made quit out here, you straight asscheeks homie, wipe the giz off your computer screen and get a life!!!
fruitfly, giz on computer screen...? ya those are the same concepts you use in battles, and it baffles me that people think you're so good. dusk had to clean that thread up 2 or 3 times cause of the dr'n. it doesn't really matter if your reffering to me or not. i know i had one legit vote, and if dusk or someone else respectable voted for you or me i would have no problem with it. get off of your pedestal, and come up with new material besides gay jokes.
Old 12-26-2009, 07:56 PM   #7
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

theres less of a demand for text battling...people just do it less...idk what else to say.
Old 12-27-2009, 03:22 AM   #8
thatKid
Veteran Member

thatKid shaolin monk

iniquity, doubt there's even 10 on this site that posted a battle verse recently.. & I agree with Dusk

I only ask for a battle when I'm mad bored dl'ing/ituning music
Old 12-28-2009, 11:05 AM   #9
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

thats another reason i forgot.
Old 01-04-2010, 08:27 PM   #10
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

*jizz?
Old 01-04-2010, 09:08 PM   #11
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

giz...mo

anyway, once i started posting my cook book in here and fryin y'all up the forum went dead... coincidence?

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 10:46 PM   #12
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

no...u were payed.
Old 01-05-2010, 11:09 AM   #13
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
no...u were payed.
i make it rain

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 02:35 AM   #14
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

who wanna battle?

ya wanna ramp' wit' me'?

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:09 AM   #15
Eradicate
Profanity

i was going to leave it be, untill you had to make a remark about it.
please.. that duke voted for you before you even dropped, shit was pointless to even do.
i don't know why you feel the need to tell me about what it is you do. I quit that battle because their was mad swaying going on, never had a problem with you before and i still don't. but now that you want to be cocky about it... i say why not let some respected people vote on the battle that actually know what punchlines and wordplay are, if your so hard now. get off your dick man, your not that good.