news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 11-14-2009, 02:35 PM   #1
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default What's Your Favorite Black Movies?

I see black movies don't get a lot of love on here. So i wanted to do a topic about black movies because i got a lot of love for them. Here are my favorites.

Menace II Society
Boyz N The Hood
New Jack City
Do The Right Thing
Jungle Fever
Boomerang
Strictly Business
Baby Boy
Barbershop
Waist Deep
Dead Presidents
Coffy
Action Jackson
The Last Dragon
Krush Groove
Sunset Park
Friday
Next Friday
Malcolm X
Higher Learning
Juice
Above The Rim
Poetic Justice
The Five Heartbeats
The Temptations
The Jacksons An American Dream
House Party
House Party 3
Harlem Nights
Life
A Thin Line Between Love And Hate
The Best Man
Brown Sugar
The Wood
Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins
Why Did I Get Married
Meet The Browns
Madea's Family Reunion
I Can Do Bad All By Myself
Get Rich Or Die Tryin
I Think I Love My Wife
CB4
How To Be A Player
The Players Club
A Low Down Dirty Shame
Jason's Lyric
New Jersey Drive
This Christmas
Love Jones
Love And Basketball
Something New
Obsessed
Paid In Full
Gas
Soul Food
Clockers
Strapped
Two Can Play That Game
The Brothers
Deliver Us From Eva
Daddy's Little Girls
Set It Off
In Too Deep
Bucktown
Deep Cover
The Wash
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 02:37 PM   #2
CharlesJones

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Original Gangstas
Thicker Than Water
American Gangster
Animal
Hustle And Flow
Foxy Brown
Old 11-14-2009, 02:39 PM   #3
Afficial_Nastee
Non Ignorants

Afficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal son

Whoa! You've def seen a lot of Afro American movies....
Afficial_Nastee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 02:41 PM   #4
CharlesJones

That's right LOL. I go to Blockbuster Video every other week LOL. I usually rent about 4 movies on the weekend. I don't have movie channels but i do go to the video store a lot. Remember when Blockbuster used to be called Erol's? LOL.
Old 11-14-2009, 03:17 PM   #5
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

They do get love on here, it's just that everyone has seen them loads of times and can't get bothered to discuss them for the 1000th time.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 03:48 PM   #6
CharlesJones

Well i've been on this website quite awhile now and i rarely see black movies get discussed. So i don't care if they've been talked about already because i'm showing black movies love LOL. Ya'll can go ahead and keep posting about them wack ass flicks ya'll talk about LOL.
Old 11-14-2009, 03:50 PM   #7
CharlesJones

Notorious movie about rapper Notorious Big i also like. I notice the movie got lots of hate on here and i don't give a fuck because i think it's a good movie. Antonique Smith who played Faith Evans is hot as fuck. I like the girl who played Little Kim too. Fuck Little Kim for hating on the movie with her fucked up plastic surgery face hahahahahahahahaha. She should've left her face the way it was.
Old 11-15-2009, 06:54 AM   #8
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Notorious movie about rapper Notorious Big i also like. I notice the movie got lots of hate on here and i don't give a fuck because i think it's a good movie. Antonique Smith who played Faith Evans is hot as fuck. I like the girl who played Little Kim too. Fuck Little Kim for hating on the movie with her fucked up plastic surgery face hahahahahahahahaha. She should've left her face the way it was.
Word notorious was dope, and foxy brown is definitely up there "and I got my blackbelt in bar stools!"lol

RALPH WIGGUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 04:10 PM   #9
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Cb4
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 04:18 PM   #10
CharlesJones

LOL@Chris Rock, Allen Payne and the other guy in CB4 fucking the same black girl groupie hahahahahahahahahaha. She put her titties in front of Chris and he drooled hahahahahahahahahaha.
Old 11-15-2009, 02:10 AM   #11
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

To name a few,

No Holds Barred
Reign over Me
Training Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 03:44 AM   #12
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

Scarface
American Me
Blood In Blood Out
Dora
Carlitos Way
Desperado
Handy Manny
Nothing Like The Holidays

aaaaaaaaaaaand.... Hotel Rawanda, hands down my all time favorite "black movie".

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 03:48 AM   #13
Bobby_Digital72
PRODIGAL SUN

Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Black Sheep
Black Snake Moan
and
Pitch Black
Old 11-15-2009, 08:04 AM   #14
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby_Digital72 View Post
Black Sheep
Black Snake Moan
and
Pitch Black
Men In Black
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 09:37 AM   #15
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

ironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of fury

Brooklyn Babylon
Trespass

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.
ironmantis is offline   Reply With Quote