news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

View Poll Results: When will AI unretire?
Thanksgiving 0 0%
Black Friday 0 0%
Saturday 0 0%
Sunday 0 0%
Next Week 0 0%
Next Month 2 25.00%
Trade deadline 1 12.50%
Right before playoffs 0 0%
Next season 2 25.00%
When the economy improves 0 0%
When Shaq is shot by his ex wife and Lebron calls him 0 0%
When a team is looking for a 6' 1" 2 guard that takes 30 shots a game 1 12.50%
Never 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2009, 08:19 PM   #1
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default When will Allen Iverson unretire?

poll

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 11-25-2009, 08:23 PM   #2
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what a shit way to retire.

he will come back after a guard on one of the contending teams gets injured so they look for a replacement and find AI. he will be back after the new year in my book.
Old 11-27-2009, 12:37 PM   #3
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I'm surprised that the Knicks didn't take him. He's better than their whole team combined.

Old 11-27-2009, 01:29 PM   #4
Imperial1

Imperial1 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Imperial1 Send a message via Yahoo to Imperial1

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I'm surprised that the Knicks didn't take him. He's better than their whole team combined.
For real! Or the Nets either. They still haven't won any games.

And Houston needs to stop trippin and get at A.I. I mean heck, both of their top scorers ain't even playing. Nobody knows when or if T-Mac will be back and Ariza is a defender, not so much of a scorer. I don't know wtf these teams are thinking. He has a right to not want to come off the bench and has the credentials to do so.

Imperial1

"So sick wit it, I don't spit, I vomit"
Old 11-27-2009, 01:38 PM   #5
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he'll go to Europe and play in Spain or Greece.

Old 11-27-2009, 02:05 PM   #6
BGS
aka Dun Jones

BGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkey

i'm surprised i thought he was one of the greatest talents when he started in the nba?
Old 12-01-2009, 07:05 PM   #7
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Iverson was offered a one year contract by the Sixers.

Old 12-01-2009, 07:19 PM   #8
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

he was a great scorer, but nothing else really.

Scorers tend to be over valued in the NBA. Like if a guy puts up 23 3 and 3 a night he is often misjudged and seen as better than a guy who puts up 13 7 and 6 lets say and plays great defense.

I always thought that of him...and i never was a big fan.

But for some reason everyone swung off his nuts and was afraid to criticize
Old 12-03-2009, 12:41 PM   #9
check two
N.I.

I will open this thread back up if he retires again soon.

Closed Thread