news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-28-2005, 09:44 PM   #1
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default What went wrong wit yr last relationship?

Yea, what turned yr ex into an ex? Or... wat made all yr exes into the exes they are today?

peace

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 09:53 PM   #2
heatholdingconceitedmofo
Banned

heatholdingconceitedmofo grasshopper
Default Re: What went wrong wit yr last relationship?

i was too much of a sex maniac
heatholdingconceitedmofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 10:24 PM   #3
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

How can you be a sex maniac when you haven't stepped out of the dugout yet? lol
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 10:38 PM   #4
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper

she was a confused lil girl, i aint got time for that shit. now shes a slutty confused lil girl, bassically she was no good, she was (and still is and proly always will be) one of them girls that like to cause shit when shes with her boyfriend.....fuckin drama bitches, shes gonna get aids soon or hav ea kid b4 she graduates

iNtell3kT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 11:17 PM   #5
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest

Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk

I just broke up with my girl that ive been dating for a year and 9 months. I just want freedom, if i want to bone intellekts mom, I can. If I want to bone a chick from school.... I can with no worries.
Big Risk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 11:18 PM   #6
Eternally Forever

Eternally Forever grasshopper

I was too damn cute.
Eternally Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 11:31 PM   #7
tommytootone
don't talk shoot shoot

tommytootone grasshopper

yo you don't even want to know why I broke up with mine shit that bitch was playen them games so I wack her
tommytootone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 11:34 PM   #8
ghostface28
Banned

ghostface28 grasshopper

i banned ghostface29 for an hour and he sent me an email saying we were done
ghostface28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 07:41 AM   #9
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

she was PRican........nuff said

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 08:19 AM   #10
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

He was a psycho......tryin to control me and stuff.......he got fired real fast!!!!!!!!

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 08:23 AM   #11
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
He was a psycho......tryin to control me and stuff.......he got fired real fast!!!!!!!!
Thats what they all say lol.

I don't do relationships, but yea the last girl I was fucking, she tried to throw a mirror out of a 3rd floor window at me. She also hit me in the head with a cordless phone, I dropped her ass hard as hell. Homie don't play that.

I also found out she snitched on me, when I see her I'm gonna beat her ass.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 08:25 AM   #12
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
Thats what they all say lol.
What does that mean?

Old 09-29-2005, 08:30 AM   #13
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Every female claims the same thing, but thats all relationships are is, a struggle for power. Thats why I don't fuck with relationships anymore. It's human nature, you give someone a hand they want your whole arm. Always testing to see how far they can get. So both sides try to shut the other side down before it happens. If I'm not controlling you, your controlling me and vice versa. There is rarely balance between 2 people anymore.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 12:26 PM   #14
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legato
aint that the mutha fuckin truth. no matter how you treat a female they retreat the same excuses. he tried to control me, i loved him but wasnt in love with him, i just felt like i needed my space. Ha bitches these days have no idea how to treat a good man and keep a good man.
Damn.....the same is true about men also........

Old 09-29-2005, 08:33 AM   #15
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Yeah aight......whatever.......I guess u got all the answers.