news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 01-31-2010, 01:30 PM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default Martin Lawrence, Chris Rock, Tracy Morgan's Death At A Funeral

I saw a movie poster for this yesterday when i went to see Mel Gibson's Edge Of Darkness. Columbus Short, Zoe Saldana, Regina Hall, Danny Glover, Loretta Devine are also in this. It comes out April 16th. I know this movie is gonna be funny since Martin, Chris, Tracy are funny.
CharlesJones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 04:03 PM   #2
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

hell yea the beginning part had me rolling

Old 01-31-2010, 05:35 PM   #3
Buzk
Veteran Member

Buzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal son

is this a remake of the orgininal british movie?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0795368/

^the scenes in the trailer are excactly the same as in this movie, which was hilarious btw

Last edited by Buzk; 01-31-2010 at 05:37 PM.
Buzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 07:19 PM   #4
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

word the original was hilarious..i personally despise when they try and make black version of anything..isnt that just offensive to anyone?
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 03:03 PM   #5
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

Like the Honeymooners? That was just ridiculous.
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 04:30 PM   #6
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

this loooks doooope, allstar cast n costars n all dat, damn i wonder how much money shit took to make? looks great n i will watch it..

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 09:15 AM   #7
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

They're remaking movies that aren't even 5 years old now?

The american film industry is out of ideas.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 12:21 PM   #8
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I saw previews for this yesterday when i saw Cop Out. I wanna see it. The previews are very funny.
Old 03-03-2010, 07:12 PM   #9
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nutty professor was a good remake.
the wiz was too.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 12:58 PM   #10
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

LOL@scene when Tracy Morgan sits Danny Glover on the toilet and Tracy hollers your sitting on my hand, your sitting on my hand hahahahahahaha. LOL@white midget in the movie hahahahahahahahahaha.