news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Graphics Corner > GFX Battle Arena

Old 02-19-2010, 01:13 PM   #1
Metalfist
KernCountysMostHated

Metalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killa
Default Tagger or Graffiti battle

If your down for it, pm me cause I hardly be in this section.

Metalfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:05 PM   #2
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

im down.....
Old 02-22-2010, 11:31 AM   #3
Metalfist
KernCountysMostHated

Metalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killa

"Wu tang co." "Metal fist" (style = writing skill)

Old 02-22-2010, 11:53 AM   #4
Metalfist
KernCountysMostHated

Skamp! connects

Skamp backwards circle connects

wu tang corp metal fist wild style

Last edited by Metalfist; 02-22-2010 at 12:19 PM.
Old 02-27-2010, 02:05 PM   #5
Metalfist
KernCountysMostHated

Dam I straight got ignored.

Old 02-27-2010, 02:15 PM   #6
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

werddd fam!
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 02:51 PM   #7
Metalfist
KernCountysMostHated

Oh well then who want it? I know there's got to be a lot of graffiti artist out there...

Old 03-06-2010, 01:01 AM   #8
Delone

Delone grasshopper

hey man im down, pm me
Delone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 10:07 AM   #9
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm definatly down, I just need the means to post my stuff...
Anyone wanna tell me how to go about this ?

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 12:02 PM   #10
Metalfist
KernCountysMostHated

okay I pmed you whers.
delone post something up.

Old 03-22-2010, 12:46 PM   #11
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

so what is this like just writing or a piece?

i'd be down to battle pieces

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 06:27 PM   #12
Metalfist
KernCountysMostHated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Wun View Post
so what is this like just writing or a piece?

i'd be down to battle pieces
I still need some good ideas to even make this event work.
this part of the forum doesn't really get any play.
feel free to brain storm ideas together.

Old 03-22-2010, 01:09 PM   #13
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

werd, i gnored it cuz i thought u was actually good lol no offense but that shit was wak

2 seconds....

crossed out METAL FISTS THROWIE lol

Old 03-22-2010, 03:05 PM   #14
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

anotha 2 seconds

mf-metal fists....sk-skampoe

lol my tats look like i drew them on with the sharpie lol

all with one sharpie... i havest touched this chamber in years, im sure if i get the black books out and sum color sharpies n pencils it will lead to wanting to get up on a wall....too old for that!
Old 03-22-2010, 06:41 PM   #15
Metalfist
KernCountysMostHated

My first screen name

Angel

My first screen name

Gigy used to post here

I don't even know if these cats post here anymore. I did most of these a while back.