news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 03-20-2010, 01:29 PM   #1
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default Ray J, AZ, LisaRaye's Envy

I saw this on the shelf at Blockbuster Video last weekend and i shook my head LOL. Ray J and AZ are drug dealers in the movie and i'm sure there's a lot of cursing, sex, violence which is typical in low budget black movies hahahahahahahahaha. Can ya'll picture Ray J being a drug dealer? LOL. I might check this out later just to see LisaRaye's fine ass. I saw a picture of her and AZ on the back of the dvd and they were in the bed. So i'm guessing she's AZ's woman. It trips me out that LisaRaye is single. If i was her man, i wouldn't let her go LOL. I'd love to kiss her sexy body. She recently got a divorce and she's on the cover of Black Men's magazine now in a bikini. I bought the magazine so i could see her sexy pictures. I'm still trying to get my hands on her old calendar. I don't know how many calendars she's done but i want one. I'm gonna go to her website and email her to try and get one. She's 43 years old and still looking good.
CharlesJones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 09:46 PM   #2
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

Dear Diary:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I saw this on the shelf at Blockbuster Video last weekend and i shook my head LOL. Ray J and AZ are drug dealers in the movie and i'm sure there's a lot of cursing, sex, violence which is typical in low budget black movies hahahahahahahahaha. Can ya'll picture Ray J being a drug dealer? LOL. I might check this out later just to see LisaRaye's fine ass. I saw a picture of her and AZ on the back of the dvd and they were in the bed. So i'm guessing she's AZ's woman. It trips me out that LisaRaye is single. If i was her man, i wouldn't let her go LOL. I'd love to kiss her sexy body. She recently got a divorce and she's on the cover of Black Men's magazine now in a bikini. I bought the magazine so i could see her sexy pictures. I'm still trying to get my hands on her old calendar. I don't know how many calendars she's done but i want one. I'm gonna go to her website and email her to try and get one. She's 43 years old and still looking good.

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 12:30 PM   #3
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I don't keep a diary Dumbo and i can't help it that i wanna fuck LisaRaye hahahahahahahahaha. She got a new reality show coming on TV One network soon. Reality shows are a waste of time and i'm sure not that many people are gonna watch her show. She needs to stick to doing movies and tv shows. It's a shame she didn't blow up after The Players Club movie.
CharlesJones is online now   Reply With Quote