news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-17-2005, 10:05 PM   #1
brahma
Banned

brahma grasshopper
Cool rza 4 breakfast (private)

(message to the rza)

knahmean... remember who you spent a night with in frankfurt maritim hotel last year? cilva was there, teketha was there, dutch mc brainpower was there too... the talk was on fish and indian wisdom. you hustled "your" potatoe chips the fuck out as i told you itīs even sin to take and eat something, which belongs to the father for real... i know you remember that. the god couldnīt swallow like he usually does for twenty minutes, cause those chips stuck in his throat. knahmean.
but it werenīt the chips, it was the truth and your soul remembering that for a second. well.. we both know how the story ended... i smoked from the weed and from that point on, our mind connection was gone... after that.. cilva and brainpower dropped mad beef at my direction "now you stuck with the fish" and all that... yeah! nice... my fault..my "NOT READY YET" then! but times have changed man and as i left the hotel an hour after you went to sleep that mornin , you sent cilva after me and he invided me for breakfast... but i wanted to leave and so i said no. no matter... what up with that breakfast man? u know what? i donīt wanna eat it anymore. i want the whole beef plate. send chef on it and i will deliver yaīll the vegetables in a hurry. knahmean? ainīt no other brova worldwide out there comin to ya with an indian background talkin bout plans for taking over the whole globe and all that. ainīt no one out here... call me a prophet or just call me how you like... when itīs on its on and it just takes a phonecall and we ready to ride ma man. u know the god. some been blessed and some donīt- iīm not that average wu fan . iīm not a fan of anybody . i like all the rappers, musicians .. but iīm not a fan of the individuals..iīm a fan of teh music and behind the music stand the almighty one and so... iīm really knowledged - iīm into this world for working for his pleasure ... but yo.. you know what itīs called. first to first . sorry for telling you that you ainīt the highest man. you the best when it comes to battles but you ainīt the creator man... chef is the creator thatīs why he is called "chef" ! but yo.. your pistition is high enough to get the shit straight--- i know.. itīs your nature NOT to surrender to anybody, cause you can only handle out of intelligence.. not rae man. he can feel the shit when itīs the absolute truth and you know what i mean... it is. peace
brahma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 10:10 PM   #2
brahma
Banned

brahma grasshopper
Default Re: rza 4 breakfast (private)

ok... before i leave here (again) in case you see this abbot
i tell you how itīs supposed to get down...

i show rae how to eat right and while iīm doing that, if he likes to know..i tell him all i know about the future, god made me see, how to live right in a daily manner and "what it needs to pay these suckers out" - killin his demons in effect, YOURS - showing all ya whatīs a domino effect worth for
if itīs a problem for you financially, i can effort a thousand bucks for the flight of rae and a hotel for few days... holla at son 1 dondon ... end of my message
Old 06-17-2005, 10:16 PM   #3
brahma
Banned

brahma grasshopper

http://www.audarya-fellowship.com/sh...ollapsed/5/o/1
Old 06-17-2005, 10:26 PM   #4
Queen Bee

Are your surrendering that you need help here? And who is it that your looking to for help?... Rae right?... but yet your seeking to talk to The RZA?

hmmmm...
Old 06-17-2005, 10:32 PM   #5
ol dirty abbot
shaolin shadowboxer

ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hmm

ol dirty abbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 10:36 PM   #6
brahma
Banned

brahma grasshopper

i donīt think rae is on this board but rza is (so it says somewhere) so.. hm.. i think they brovas and tell each other stories bout bees and birds hummin
Old 06-17-2005, 10:38 PM   #7
Queen Bee

So RZA eating chips is a sin?
Old 06-17-2005, 10:55 PM   #8
ol dirty abbot
shaolin shadowboxer

ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

umm

ol dirty abbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 11:17 PM   #9
brahma
Banned

brahma grasshopper

nah.. rza taking from god without asking him or thankin him .. that is sin...
abjuration is the word. let god eat first then take the rest.

hm... no matter - this all leads to nothing.. private means- for rza only (or affiliated,ok) so.. if you ainīt the rza ol dirty, queen bee... you not meant.. but okay.. letz "ummm" on ...

fact is... noone else comin for raeīs belly ! noone else talkin bout supreme plans tryin to get shit started with the most high players in the game... no one else can hear what i hear?
http://www.peacegod.com/raycallin.mp3
truthis... except rae god and me - noone can truly understand whats cookin here! hm.. itīs a question of love and hope ... or massive intelligence
Old 06-18-2005, 10:59 AM   #10
Queen Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by brahma
nah.. rza taking from god without asking him or thankin him .. that is sin...
abjuration is the word. let god eat first then take the rest.

hm... no matter - this all leads to nothing.. private means- for rza only (or affiliated,ok) so.. if you ainīt the rza ol dirty, queen bee... you not meant.. but okay.. letz "ummm" on ...

fact is... noone else comin for raeīs belly ! noone else talkin bout supreme plans tryin to get shit started with the most high players in the game... no one else can hear what i hear?
http://www.peacegod.com/raycallin.mp3
truthis... except rae god and me - noone can truly understand whats cookin here! hm.. itīs a question of love and hope ... or massive intelligence
Do we all have to ask god for his premisson before we eat. Having food to eat isn't enough of a judgement that god thinks it's ok for us to eat?...

Can you just freakin' relax? HAHHA what do you want with the man's belly? you planting your seed up in there?... Rae may not eat to your standards but he has people around him that eat well and if he cared about it he'd eat the way he wanted to, it's not gonna be a big surprise and just cause your tellin' him don't mean that he's gonna do it....

And I'd like to questions this: "except rae god and me" So is RZA god here or is he not of mass intelligence?

HAHAHAHA.... that song. What do you hear when you listein to it?... there are other people in the world...

Have fun getting all the shit started with the high players over there from ya computer screen... Your a sweet kid and all for real so I hope you'd look passed the rap game and into the female voice of the music industry.

Peace.
Old 06-17-2005, 11:20 PM   #11
OwnageNinja
Veteran Member

OwnageNinja grasshopper

W...t...f?
OwnageNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 01:48 PM   #12
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwnageNinja
W...t...f?
::: co-signs :::

born invincible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 11:30 PM   #13
brahma
Banned

brahma grasshopper

^ "truthis... except rae god and me - noone can truly understand whats cookin here! hm.. itīs a question of love and hope ... or massive intelligence"

http://www.godsunited.com/~om.mp3

the rest just canīt understand or donīt wanto belive cause of certain reasons, dirty minds, envy, jealousy aso
Old 06-17-2005, 11:38 PM   #14
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

I Have No Idea What You Are Talking About
deadlymelody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 12:07 AM   #15
Create
Furst Breed !!

Create grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Create

Yo He Is Not Respodning To This Crap

Pussy Ass Quotes
Quote:
Originally Posted by gi0vanni
create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.
Create is offline   Reply With Quote