news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 12-31-2007, 12:32 PM   #166
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
I don't get it. Why is homosexuality such a bad, horrible thing that half the people here rank it beside robbery and murder? Can you justify your hatred of it without using the Bible or any other religious text?
well if you are gay you can't reproduce. since ALL forms of life wish to exist and multiply, homosexuality has to be the most basic of destructive lifestyles.
Old 12-31-2007, 12:35 PM   #167
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

No, they can't. But they are so delusional, they believe they have 'facts' and 'truth' when all they really have is their own personal interpretations of scripture. They are so racist and prejudice that to accuse others of wrongdoing only magnifies their hypocrasy. They do not realize this because they are not rational thinkers. There minds are enslaved to bitterness, hatred and fear.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 12:39 PM   #168
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post
there is a gaping hole in this argument. it is my understanding that the devil encourages and nurtures unnatural behavior, whether that be death or homosex. so my guess is that the devil would want more booty biters then less.
personally i feel people give the devil too much credit. yes the white race has done the foulest things in the history of the world but they are not the devil. they may be the instruments he uses to combat nature but you already have heard my reasoning for that hypothesis.
AIDS is the byproduct of promiscuity. period
AIDS is not the first plague. There have been countless others. Black Death, Influenza, polio, smallpox.....This is only to name a few. Who knows how badly SARS would have spread without advanced medicine.

Blaiming whites for problems that existed long before white controlled this Earth is the biggest copout and it also hinders any real headway against disease.
Old 12-31-2007, 01:00 PM   #169
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Cthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkey

Quote:
there is a gaping hole in this argument. it is my understanding that the devil encourages and nurtures unnatural behavior,
lol, It is my understanding that the devil is a fictional character from Christian and Islamic mythology (he's not even in the early Jewish religion, he was an amalgamation of several figures throughout the Old Testament)

Quote:
whether that be death or homosex.
Wait a minute! Since when is death unnatural? Dying is perhaps the most natural thing humans or any other living thing does.

Quote:
so my guess is that the devil would want more booty biters then less.
But why? If I was the Prince of All Evil I don't think I would care too much about guys humping eachother. If my bent was the destruction of human souls I would probalby promote religious fanaticism and intolerance since those are sure fire ways to end civilization.......oh wait............

Quote:
personally i feel people give the devil too much credit. yes the white race has done the foulest things in the history of the world but they are not the devil. they may be the instruments he uses to combat nature but you already have heard my reasoning for that hypothesis.
Whatever this drivel is supposed to mean.

Quote:
AIDS is the byproduct of promiscuity. period
No shit. Wear a rubber. Get tested. Tell your partner(s) if you have it.

Last edited by Cthulhu; 12-31-2007 at 01:05 PM.
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 01:04 PM   #170
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Cthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkey

Quote:
well if you are gay you can't reproduce. since ALL forms of life wish to exist and multiply, homosexuality has to be the most basic of destructive lifestyles.
No shit, all lifeforms want to exist and mulitiply. That's how life and evolution works. Considering that humans are massively overpopulating the world and destroying nature everywhere they go, homosexuals and non-reproducing heterosexuals have to be among the LEAST destructive people.
Old 12-31-2007, 01:14 PM   #171
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
No shit, all lifeforms want to exist and mulitiply. That's how life and evolution works. Considering that humans are massively overpopulating the world and destroying nature everywhere they go, homosexuals and non-reproducing heterosexuals have to be among the LEAST destructive people.
Very true. Thing is tho, its not as if a homosexual can't reproduce. They still have the means. Alot of AIDS among black women is spread from black bisexual men in prison who come home and want some pussy. "Down Low" brothas. And this is not a black phenomenon. Its everywhere.
Old 12-31-2007, 01:16 PM   #172
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

The truest thing ever said by stylemaster....

AIDS is the byproduct of sexual promiscuity.
Old 12-31-2007, 02:19 PM   #173
Kephrem
Veteran Member

Kephrem crouching tigerKephrem crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humanface Huggah View Post
so is a cure a good thing or a bad thing, in your opinion?

The cure is to not be a faggot, to not use needles/drugs, and to not treat the women of ones own nation (people) as hoes. Keep it righteous. The only cure for America in nuclear fire.
Kephrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 02:37 PM   #174
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Cthulhu - are you gay? You seem pretty adamant on defending that lifestyle.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 02:59 PM   #175
Kephrem
Veteran Member

Kephrem crouching tigerKephrem crouching tiger

What does your question have to do with my statements which you quoted? If a man is married there's no need for condoms.
Kephrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 03:20 PM   #176
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humanface Huggah View Post

sorry for so many questions, but for me it's like exploring the mind of a psychopath. indulge me.
LMAO...I take it back...THAT is the truest thing anyones ever said!!!!
Old 12-31-2007, 03:59 PM   #177
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
Cthulhu - are you gay? You seem pretty adamant on defending that lifestyle.
No, I just have a problem with bigots who spout uneducated nonsense they read in a book from the Iron Age.

I also know a few gay people and I can assure you they are causing fare less "destruction" with their lifestyles than these born-again Christian families who decide to have 15 children.
Old 12-31-2007, 04:01 PM   #178
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kephrem View Post
The cure is to not be a faggot, to not use needles/drugs, and to not treat the women of ones own nation (people) as hoes. Keep it righteous. The only cure for America in nuclear fire.
It's not like anyone chooses to be a faggot considering the societal prejudice they will inevitably face. It's not like you can just go up to a gay person and say "hey, stop being a faggot, I read in this really old book of tribal blood feuds that it's bad for the world." Can you just suddenly stop being heterosexual? Could you, if you were willing, suddenly have an incredible crush on another man? Probably not. It works the same way around.
Old 12-31-2007, 04:02 PM   #179
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kephrem View Post
What does your question have to do with my statements which you quoted? If a man is married there's no need for condoms.
This is the kind of "logic" that spreads AIDS and other STDs.
Old 12-31-2007, 04:02 PM   #180
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I agree Cthulhu...people like to blame one group of people for all the miseries in the world. It is something that probably will never end. It shows you how stupid humans still can be.