news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground > Technical Support

Old 12-03-2007, 06:45 PM   #16
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Yeah, because I got two drives, my normal one, then I threw all my music on my other hard drive.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 10:24 AM   #17
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

Does anyone know what video formats are compatible with ipods? If it makes any difference, it's an ipod touch.

Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 11:56 AM   #18
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

you should've got the iPhone. Basically, MPEG-4 Video File is what used, you can download programs that'll convert your videos to iPod compatible. I would get Videora(I use that) or I heard some programs that can convert a videos file size into a mp3 size file so you can put even more videos without losing the quality of the video.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 01:47 PM   #19
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
Does anyone know what video formats are compatible with ipods? If it makes any difference, it's an ipod touch.
Explore your option set up for your iPod, it should tell you exactly which formats are supported.
Old 01-04-2008, 07:49 PM   #20
JRoll
ADEPT

JRoll shaolin monk

Ok I'm using the internet on my PS3, and some stuff requires a flash player to see. It has a message that says "You have either turned javascript off, or you need to download the latest version of the flash player. But I have javascript turned on. I don't know how to get the newest flash because you need to save it like if it was on a computer. And theres is no option for getting it for a gamesystem. Help?
JRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 12:20 PM   #21
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Storm View Post
you should've got the iPhone. Basically, MPEG-4 Video File is what used, you can download programs that'll convert your videos to iPod compatible. I would get Videora(I use that) or I heard some programs that can convert a videos file size into a mp3 size file so you can put even more videos without losing the quality of the video.
Thanks, I'll try that Videora, all the converters I have tried are pretty shit and for some reason when I convert them using itunes it takes away the sound. And iPhones are a lot more expensive, plus a 50 ($100) a month phone bill. I'm happy with the phone I got.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS View Post
Explore your option set up for your iPod, it should tell you exactly which formats are supported.
I didn't actually have the ipod when I asked, I just wanted to know what formats of video I can download in advance. Thanks anyway.

Anyone else got an iPod touch or iPhone? It's fuckin sick

Old 01-05-2008, 12:34 PM   #22
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

No problem. Yea, I was just saying that because over here its like a 100 dollar difference between the touch and phone. My cousin has the iPhone and yea it's really cool even though I hate typing in websites with my finger because I keep pressing the wrong due to the letters not being big enough lol.

Old 01-05-2008, 06:30 PM   #23
Sean
Wu Vatican

^ Yeah I do that a lot lol, but I think it'll be easy once I'm used to it.

Anyone know anything about torrents? I've tried downloading a few torrent things using BitTorrent but they take fuckin aaaaaages. It took me like 2 hours to download 2 south park episodes. Is there some way of making it faster or is there a better program to use or something? I only just got it today so I haven't got a clue about it.

Edit: I don't think it's because of my shitty internet connection because it's about 10x quicker downloading any other type of file

Last edited by Sean; 01-05-2008 at 06:39 PM.
Old 01-08-2008, 04:54 PM   #24
Storm
Vatican

Ok, I have a file that is a UIF file and I need a program that opens them, which program does that and which one is best.

Old 01-09-2008, 01:51 AM   #25
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Storm View Post
Ok, I have a file that is a UIF file and I need a program that opens them, which program does that and which one is best.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...7232212AADAFds
Old 01-09-2008, 11:14 AM   #26
Storm
Vatican

Thanks for link, it did answer my question.

Old 01-13-2008, 05:27 PM   #27
Sean
Wu Vatican

How do I make files go into the podcast section of itunes? I've got some podcast episodes that I downloaded from a torrent site but itunes thinks they are music files, how do I make it think they are podcasts?

Old 01-13-2008, 05:31 PM   #28
Storm
Vatican

Try dragging it from Podcast to the Library. I think that's how I did it.

Old 01-13-2008, 05:37 PM   #29
Sean
Wu Vatican

Nah that doesn't work. I've already got some episodes from the same podcast that are in the podcast section, so I want to get them in the same album.

Old 01-13-2008, 05:43 PM   #30
Storm
Vatican

You could put them in your i-Pod and then if you have a program like iDump or iLift, you can d/l the file from your i-pod to your computer and then put it back in itunes and it'll most likely go to the movies section.