news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 01-08-2008, 01:34 AM   #1
raddr vvan
Banned

raddr vvan Village Idiot
Default RaadrrVan Exclusive

www.myspace.com/raaddrrvan

the corp

For ya'll who like my music enjoy it.!!
For ya'll who don't like my music ,you know how I feel about you.

Old 01-08-2008, 01:39 AM   #2
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

peace radarr
lemme know when ur in south miami area so i can hit u up with a track of my own

pull out ur umbrella for the wu corp-law men....they want ur head

Old 01-08-2008, 01:46 AM   #3
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ahahahahaha

doing a song about someone on the internet, who's the looser now?

you're taking this shit waay too seriously, i just hope you'll never be famous because you'll fight the whole world if the world don't like you

Last edited by Jammin; 01-08-2008 at 01:52 AM.
Old 01-08-2008, 02:17 AM   #4
HarlemDiplomat
ADEPT

HarlemDiplomat grasshopper

Old 01-08-2008, 07:08 AM   #5
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raddr vvan View Post
so i MUST like your music, according to u? u aint letting us choose, everyone has different tastes in music but you wanna act like a dictator

if someone don't like your music you don't like him.. you will never be able to sell records if you think like that
Old 01-08-2008, 07:56 AM   #6
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

^^Haha fag got sonned on track/ Only forum member in the Corp history to get sonned on track lmao.

Old 01-08-2008, 08:26 AM   #7
Jammin
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
^^Haha fag got sonned on track/ Only forum member in the Corp history to get sonned on track lmao.

lol like this track is the track of the year, nobody will hear it, raaddarr van is just famous on your internet ..and HONESTLY its not because its raaddarr van, iam not hating, iam talking about hip hop, this track sucks with rhymes like "with dlah we shine with the wu, hey yo this is true, iam coming after you" what kind of rhymes is that? even my little brother is doing better shit

he's taking this shit too seriously, that's why raaddarr van is the funniest cat to play wit'

:: now listening to nas - nas is like::

that's what iam calling real hip hop ^^

Last edited by Jammin; 01-08-2008 at 08:34 AM.
Old 01-08-2008, 09:04 AM   #8
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

ok hes famous on the internet, blah blah blah
......so what???
damn jammin u just follow this dude wherever he goes dont you??
why u even bother to listen to his shit??? u say u got another taste in music well then show that shit yo
but u following Raddar around listenin to his shit lookin at his pics an watever...how does that show u dont like the dude???
i think ur his biggest fan on this site

Old 01-08-2008, 09:08 AM   #9
Jammin
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUCO View Post
ok hes famous on the internet, blah blah blah
......so what???
damn jammin u just follow this dude wherever he goes dont you??
why u even bother to listen to his shit??? u say u got another taste in music well then show that shit yo
but u following Raddar around listenin to his shit lookin at his pics an watever...how does that show u dont like the dude???
i think ur his biggest fan on this site
because he's fake

**waiting patiently to bring you the proof**
Old 01-08-2008, 09:11 AM   #10
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

ok watever
watever u prooved good for u man
we can all backtrack the thread
so wats ur mission after all that???

Old 01-08-2008, 10:51 AM   #11
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

Cla....ssic.

These threads iz so feathery they tickle me/turn these niggas brain to meat/Raddaarrr brings that heat to cook they chili/make these corp sissies beg for mercy...

See that Radddaarrr i gots that fire cravin the wax, g. Im recordin' the Hit Factory in North Myami this Sunday night. Scream @ ya frog.

Last edited by L~>1<~NKS; 01-08-2008 at 11:04 AM.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:58 AM   #12
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

Raddr Van, and you would be?
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
Old 01-08-2008, 11:04 AM   #13
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raddr vvan View Post
www.myspace.com/raaddrrvan

the corp

For ya'll who like my music enjoy it.!!

*Shakes head in disbelief*

How sad is this!!!!!!!!

The Corp??????!!!!!!!!!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Look at his sig

Bitch muthafuckas go eat a dick!

This guy is hilarious

Old 01-08-2008, 11:15 AM   #14
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

http://collect.myspace.com/music/pop...RMt6k6VeovHF/0

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-08-2008, 12:37 PM   #15
Jammin
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUCO View Post
ok watever
watever u prooved good for u man
we can all backtrack the thread
so wats ur mission after all that???

& what's yourz? looks like you got raaddar in your buddy list now

Last edited by Jammin; 01-08-2008 at 12:43 PM.