news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 01-08-2008, 12:45 PM   #16
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durag View Post
*Shakes head in disbelief*

How sad is this!!!!!!!!

The Corp??????!!!!!!!!!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Look at his sig

Bitch muthafuckas go eat a dick!

This guy is hilarious
i cant believe it, he did a song about someone on an internet site, how real is this guy? the first e-beef in the history of wu-corp

he's taking it too seriously
Old 01-08-2008, 01:13 PM   #17
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahaha that shit is fucking hillarious, dude crushed ya'll on Audio
Old 01-08-2008, 01:23 PM   #18
vahacris
Shaolin Inc. Abbott

vahacris Sinister snakevahacris Sinister snakevahacris Sinister snakevahacris Sinister snake

rhymes like "im shine with wu bla bla bla" makes this guy look like the last faggott in line.......... man built your own for god sake and stop bitin' wu. no its not even bittin' its just faggott tryin to act like his wu and just because of that hes a loser........

stop this shit nicca and start your own shit. you should see after 10 years of bitin' thats you never gonna be a star based just on statein you are the wu....... its pathetic man....

you can be good rapper for some of us here, but stop this wutang shit man. nobody belives you here and its just pathetic how you try to convince us....... you got so many years from day one to jump on some official wutrack or even wufam track but all you got from wufam members is that they exposed your stupid ass........

so for those who dont wanna read the whole thing: threadstarter is pathetic fake faggott..............

----the what you said iz truth.....wu will survive----
Old 01-08-2008, 02:01 PM   #19
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
^^Haha fag got sonned on track/ Only forum member in the Corp history to get sonned on track lmao.
yeah this is going into the classic section...don't let me forget.

oh yeah and lol @ putting it into the sound shack.....i moved that other thread here to attempt to drain the drama out without Cooleying it to at least respect the thread starter.

Old 01-08-2008, 02:08 PM   #20
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

This song should be added to the wu corp media section, LOL.
Old 01-08-2008, 05:06 PM   #21
vahacris
Shaolin Inc. Abbott

vahacris Sinister snakevahacris Sinister snakevahacris Sinister snakevahacris Sinister snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by pneumatic View Post
This song should be added to the wu corp media section, LOL.
man this would be like grammy award for him

Old 01-08-2008, 05:47 PM   #22
raddr vvan
Banned

raddr vvan Village Idiot
Default vahacris

A YO vahacris
Shaolin Inc. Abbott CHEK THIS OUT GO EAT A DICK MUTHFUCKA.LYKE I SAID N THE PASS NON OF YAH CAN WHOOP MY ASS YAH-MEEN. U SAY IM BIGHTIN IIGHT MUTHFUCKA IM VERY REACHABLE AS SOON AS U CEE ME ON 42END MANHATTEN STREETS BE SURE 2 ANOUCE WHO U BE SO I CAN SLAP THE SHIT OUT YO HOE ASS.I DONT GIVE A FUCK IM NOT LYKE THE REST OF WU-TANG CLAN. U SAY SHIT ABOUT AND DISS ME ON THIS HERE WU-TANG CORP IM NOT HAVEIN IT.MUTHAFUCKA. YAH CAN SAY YEAH RAADDRR IZ A FUNNY CAT HE'S A LOOSAH COOL ILL BE DAT.BUT U BAT NOT LET ME CATCH YO ASS N THE STREETS.IIGHT 2 ALL YAH AGAIN WHO DONT LYKE ME KOOL. U JUS BETTA WATCH WHERE U WALK CAUSE IF I KNO ITS U JAMMIN ASSMONEY VAHACRIS.IMAH BREAK YA MUTHFUCKIN FACE POINT BLANK .2 THE REST OF YAH ON WU CLAN CORP WHO FEELIN ME 1 LIDOVE

Last edited by raddr vvan; 01-08-2008 at 06:06 PM.
Old 01-08-2008, 06:14 PM   #23
raddr vvan
Banned

raddr vvan Village Idiot

Raaddrr-van Plain And Simple Peace
Old 01-08-2008, 06:25 PM   #24
vahacris
Shaolin Inc. Abbott

Quote:
Originally Posted by raddr vvan View Post
U JUS BETTA WATCH WHERE U WALK CAUSE IF I KNO ITS U JAMMIN ASSMONEY VAHACRIS.IMAH BREAK YA MUTHFUCKIN FACE POINT BLANK
are you really 34?? man you act like 14 years old retarded kid. you dig it? stop makin fool of yourself, you embrace yourself talkin shit like that......

you wanna kill me?? hahahaah kid stop that shit or jump the plane go to europe, find my contry, my city, my street, my block etc. etc. and stop threatin me thru the net cuz its pathetic .. cant you see it??? whats your IQ level genius?? 1 and a half??

i told you nicca stop pretend you are wu, start your own shhit, make a good album featuring your best buddies rza and gza and im gonna be the first one to bow before you..... matter a fact if you would pay so much attention to your music instead of makin gey threads you would be platinium artist now.....

...but for now all you show us is your stupid mumblings about being wutang + all that shit that exposed your stupid ass makin you the official wutang-corp 1st faggott...........

ok.now you can threat me more thru the net kid.......... give us another reasons to laught from you faggy, come on dont wait till we beg you for more mumblings.............

Old 01-08-2008, 06:29 PM   #25
vahacris
Shaolin Inc. Abbott

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
PEACE RADDR VVAN

how is that pronounced?

RAD DOCTOR V VAN?
buhahaha

but nah men. he pronouce it raidarucks before real raidarucks exposed his ass...........

now we should just call him doctor van.................... til real doctor van comes in and smack his ass

Old 01-08-2008, 06:35 PM   #26
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

^^who really got issues. You suburbanite transvestites dont know what a metro street corner looks like unless u drive by it or riding the train by it. You act so much like a fag vahacris it aint funny - tryna clown a street cat for doing what he do (defend his name). You aint got shit to say that is relevant or being taken seriously in here.

And wtf is up with your sig? "Don't fuck with us.protect you neck." Thats some biting faggot ass shit from some tranny dick in the ass clown right there. You and Jasmin be on some male booty shit and are stinking up these boards man.

Old 01-08-2008, 06:47 PM   #27
raddr vvan
Banned

raddr vvan Village Idiot

V4 Good Looking Out You Always Hold The God Down I Got You Fam Peace To You.but To That Other Muthafucka You From The Rugged Landz Of Europe You Not From Shaolin Bitch Get Da Fuck Outta Here.
A Yo Jammin You Mean You Waited 2 Months To Send Me A Private Message On Sum Ol Bullshit Come Out The Muthafucken Closet And Reveal Who You Are.
You Gone Send Me Some Ol Message Talken About "motherfucken Face" You Gone Break Mine?alright Pussy As Soon As You Stop Pumpen Koolaid Out Ya Chest Come To Miami Or Newyork I'm In The Streets......p.e.a.c.e Fag Jammin As In The Wordz Of My Nigga Dj Chris "yo Vote For Fag Jammin"
He's A Faggot Everytime Somethan Go Down Wit The Name Raaddrr Van He Ready To Sip On Sum Cum....i'm Outta Here
Old 01-08-2008, 06:58 PM   #28
vahacris
Shaolin Inc. Abbott

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
^^who really got issues. You suburbanite transvestites dont know what a metro street corner looks like unless u drive by it or riding the train by it. You act so much like a fag vahacris it aint funny - tryna clown a street cat for doing what he do (defend his name). You aint got shit to say that is relevant or being taken seriously in here.
hahah look whos here. the other faggot who threat me some time ago thru the net......... i see your IQ level is like doctor van. you too thinks that protectin his name on public forum by threatin people is serious, street and gangsta..... and yes we all know youre the street cat like van and that you so though we should be scared to even write comments to your post cuz you gonna find us and kill us........ then you told me you so tough you always write what you think on forums... wow thats really hard man, really....... we know you kill peoples, we know you the realest cat in the whole starwars series but come on kid......you know shit about bein' street cat so dont even try to act like one pard.....

pick up your vader equipment, get that lightsaber and go watch starwars instead of acting 'real'... you must got some issues about that cuz al your post are about bein 'street', 'real' or brave on the net forum.... come on kid its lame as fuck.....

the real cat wont even take a minute to answer me or defend sorry ass raid dr v van, cant you see it? you wanna give me your adress too and invite me? i see its common in faggotts communitys...

+why you always defend doctor vi? do you think his too dumb to write the answer himself or is it really your life-partner? two 'real' 'street' homothugs...... the picture is clear man.......

Old 01-08-2008, 07:06 PM   #29
vahacris
Shaolin Inc. Abbott

Quote:
Originally Posted by raddr vvan View Post
As In The Wordz Of My Nigga Dj Chris "yo Vote For Fag Jammin"
your man dj chris?? the same on that state youre on the killarmy cover??? come on man this kid must be retarded to even think about it.... or maybe its true? what about that men? you need another exposed by wufam member??

stop threat people and answer the simple question - why the fuck we cant see radarvan official album (not some enet bootleg bullshit) with wutang colaborations and rza production?? you told us you and rza are buddies, come on man, even douches like freemurda get his production, what about you??

answer one of this simple question instead of constantly talkin about how deep you are wutang and how you gonna break my face cuz none of this never happen and you know it.....

Old 01-08-2008, 07:09 PM   #30
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

vahacris - you might want to re-analyze what is real. You can use what you weapons you have - which consist of a-typical feminine verbal pigeon attacks on those who intimidate you on the internet, since that seems to be your only attack. Me on the other hand - I dont have shit to prove like your bitch ass does. I done the crime and time which I know for a fact your bitch ass would not last 1/4 of what I have done before you broke down and hung yourself.

You dont know what you are fucking with. you can assume what you want about the situation in your homosexual fantasy posts, but the truth is real clear to me that you don't know shit and will continue to hate because you need a daddy. your bitch ass needs a daddy to come spank that ass and show him whats up. Your star wars rants about light sabers and shit is all you got - because you lack a gene that makes you a stupid rambling idiot that attacks what you cant be.

Rawrap.net LMAO you fucking clown.