news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum

Old 01-28-2008, 06:09 PM   #1
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo
Question Ask a Writer...

this is a thread where anyone with questions about any type of writing, or comic book info can ask, also a discussion thread about ANYTHING literature related....ask me anything, i write poetry, screenplays, raps, and collect a shit load of comics....holla at me...eloels....

...juan
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 08:56 PM   #2
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont

Last edited by diggy; 02-01-2008 at 09:00 PM.
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 10:57 PM   #3
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what'd u say?
Old 02-03-2008, 06:45 AM   #4
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Ever written anything that sold?

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 12:58 PM   #5
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

yea, my school published a few of my poems, and i got some money off it
Old 02-03-2008, 12:59 PM   #6
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

plus i made a mixtape that i sold in the city...
Old 02-03-2008, 05:00 PM   #7
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Okay, I recently was asked by my uncle who works for a TV network to write an episode for a TV show cos they don't have enough episodes to fill the schedule, my question is how do you stop yourself sitting on your ass watching TV and generally being a slob and actually write something.
It's my little cousin Daz and he's fucking my ho...
https://soundcloud.com/neyonshell
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 10:00 PM   #8
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

I don't, i write while i eat, watch TV, and/or Jerk Off, you gotta be crafty...and if u are enuff u cood creatively incorporate all of the above in ur writing.
Old 02-04-2008, 02:40 AM   #9
T4R1K
Veteran Member

T4R1K shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to T4R1K

yo, what up? write sumthin for me man....if u can.
a rap! a short text. My name is Tarik, nick E.T-Killa. If u cold do somthin ..that would be cool.

peace!
Old 02-04-2008, 07:53 PM   #10
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

i leave impressions on impressionable youth like globes
stamped with logos if those that suit my style like robes
i probe asses not in the literal sense but in the tense of past
i dented vast some of numb MC's who've entered last
into the chamber of lashing out, where ive blasted out the hate and anger
and the remainder of the rappers were assed out and stayed on hangers........idk..
Old 02-06-2008, 05:06 AM   #11
T4R1K
Veteran Member

T4R1K shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to T4R1K

propd
Old 02-06-2008, 09:15 PM   #12
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

its whatever...eloels
Old 07-31-2009, 10:28 PM   #13
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i need scans

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 08:47 AM   #14
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

of scripts?
Old 10-30-2009, 10:32 PM   #15
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dusk, what's a good cheap/free program to use for writing screen plays?

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote