news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 01-17-2008, 09:04 PM   #61
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's not about the 2012 armagaddon. It's before December 12th anyway. I have to admit, I liked it. It was cool up until Sam died...then it just hit the shit can. It's like they tried to cram three hours worth of events into one hour and the second half just became so rushed. The manequin shit had me laughing. I almost shit my pants when I saw Fred in the street....it looked like his head turned. DAMMIT FRED!!! DAMMIT FRED!! I never saw the trailer for the movie, so I didn't know what to expect. I wasn't expecting Resident Evil: Dawn of the Dead though. Did anybody else find it ridiculous when Sam ran into the dark, and you see nothing on the screen for three fucking months while he's in there? I left, took a piss, came back and he was still up in that bitch.

Will Smith is a funny dude though. If you're wondering whether or not you should see it....I guess you shouldn't. I liked it, but I wouldn't expect other people to.
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 10:44 AM   #62
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

i actually found the darkness scene the best in the entire movie
cuz u can feel how scared he really is
aside from that he's superman

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 03:24 PM   #63
JRoll
ADEPT

JRoll shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUCO View Post
I agree. I loved that scene. You could really feel the tension. All the blood on the walls. Then he looks and you see them all huddled in the corner. He tries to be totally quiet. It was my favorite.
JRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 08:02 PM   #64
Jet Set
VogeltjesDansBende lid

Jet Set crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Jet Set

Speaking of the ending. What was up with that church being in the middle of ths hot when the doors opened. And why didn't the have like a airlock between the two. Onces the doors were open you could've burned theole village down.
Old 01-19-2008, 11:47 AM   #65
KINGGS
illenuff

KINGGS grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to KINGGS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUCO View Post
the movie would be so much better if they would of focused more on the emotional side of the movie, & less on the "lets just end this happy, so the drones that watch it don't get mad" side.

Why is Hollywood so afraid of not having a happy ending!!??!?!?!?!

I told one of my friends that I didn't like the ending an he said "I know man, Will Smith didn't have to die!"

LMAOOO, but he has a pretty terrible taste in movies to begin with, so this didn't really surprise me. He wants to see One Missed Call, & said he didn't want to see Juno.

.Tom Waits
.Kid Koala
.Madvillain

Garrett®
KINGGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 05:15 PM   #66
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The original ended similarly...

I liked this movie because of Will Smith's acting and the dark scene was intense I also liked how that one darkseeker was calling shots and booby trapped him the same way.

I say see it and make up your own opinion.
Old 02-06-2008, 05:18 PM   #67
6 Brix
KB

6 Brix crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to 6 Brix Send a message via MSN to 6 Brix

it was pretty cool
kinda reminded me of irobot
Old 02-06-2008, 05:39 PM   #68
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

I thought it was a sick film, really tense the whole way through. Some of my friends hated it, they said it was really boring and they were expecting some kind of zombie massacre film lol. But they have pretty shit taste in films, they didn't like The Departed either, said that was too boring.

Sean is offline   Reply With Quote