news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 02-06-2008, 10:54 PM   #16
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Was the Toxic Avenger's considered a horror movie? lol
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 10:38 AM   #17
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

There was a flick I saw as a git about a Puppet and a aum kid. The end had somethin to do with the kids father and the Puppet yelling out "HE'S A LYERRRRRRRRRR!!!!"

Then the puppet flames up.

I forget the name but it wasn't Puppet Master.

Anyway I thought it was corny, but got a guilty pleasure off it.
Old 02-07-2008, 10:39 AM   #18
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^Childs play

Quote:
The end had somethin to do with the kids father and the Puppet yelling out "HE'S A LYERRRRRRRRRR!!!!"
This didn't happen though

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 10:49 AM   #19
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO View Post
^^Childs play

This didn't happen though

Haha noooo - I remember Childs Play. Flick Im talkin bout is was a B movie.

The puppet looked like a Vantriliquest doll
Old 02-07-2008, 10:54 AM   #20
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

^^ Was it 'Pin..'?

That was an 80s horror film kinda based on Pinocchio!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095871/

Here's a synopsis I found on the net:

A doctor has a lifelike, anatomically-correct medical dummy, with muscles and organs visible through its clear skin, named Pin (after Pinocchio). Via ventriloquism, Pin explains bodily functions in a way kids can relate to. When the over-strict doctor and his wife are killed in a car crash, his repressed son (Leon) starts to turn schizophrenic, transferring his alter-ego into Pin, who he always believed was alive. He starts using Pin as an excuse to over-protect his sister (Ursula) from admirers and deflect unwanted intrusions, even to the extent of committing murder.

Or was it 'Magic'?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077889/

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 02-07-2008 at 10:58 AM.
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 11:17 AM   #21
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
^^ Was it 'Pin..'?

That was an 80s horror film kinda based on Pinocchio!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095871/

Here's a synopsis I found on the net:

A doctor has a lifelike, anatomically-correct medical dummy, with muscles and organs visible through its clear skin, named Pin (after Pinocchio). Via ventriloquism, Pin explains bodily functions in a way kids can relate to. When the over-strict doctor and his wife are killed in a car crash, his repressed son (Leon) starts to turn schizophrenic, transferring his alter-ego into Pin, who he always believed was alive. He starts using Pin as an excuse to over-protect his sister (Ursula) from admirers and deflect unwanted intrusions, even to the extent of committing murder.

Or was it 'Magic'?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077889/
Sounds like it was PIN.. But I gotta see some clips to be sure. Def wasn't MAGIC.
Old 02-07-2008, 11:21 AM   #22
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

^^

http://www.horrordvds.com/modules.ph...article&id=204

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
Old 02-07-2008, 11:26 AM   #23
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

Quote:

Nah that's not it - Looks interstin' though, I might have to check it.
Old 02-07-2008, 11:28 AM   #24
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

^^ Haha, oh well.

Try searching on imdb by plot keywords maybe.

Old 02-07-2008, 12:48 PM   #25
ojay87

ojay87 grasshopper

yo i just remember watchin silent night deadly night and laughin my ass off. yo does anyone remember that children at play movie
ojay87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 02:05 PM   #26
DiMidio
Banned

DiMidio sitting duck

here is the website to download nearly any horror movie ever filmed.

http://www.horrorflix.ws/news.php

on the left side, theres categories under movies, just pick one, such as dvd=r, dvd-screener, etc.
DiMidio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 10:18 PM   #27
murkoutz
bowties are cool

murkoutz shaolin monk

good thread...deadly friend was the shit, marilou prom night 2, troll!, c.h.u.d., critters, killer klowns from outer space
Old 02-07-2008, 10:22 PM   #28
DiMidio
Banned

DiMidio sitting duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by murkoutz View Post
good thread...deadly friend was the shit, marilou prom night 2, troll!, c.h.u.d., critters, killer klowns from outer space
KILLER KLOWNS FROM OUTER SPACE WAS THE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i forgot about that one hahah
DiMidio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 05:07 AM   #29
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojay87 View Post
yo i just remember watchin silent night deadly night and laughin my ass off.
Haha, I remember SNDN 2 contained about 35 mins of flashbacks to the first film!! Never seen anything like it in my life!

I think they're actually remaking Silent Night for release next year! They really have given up on making new horror films.

Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 02-08-2008 at 05:09 AM.
Old 02-08-2008, 01:07 PM   #30
buckshotstheone
Legend

buckshotstheone shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to buckshotstheone

Quote:
Haha, I remember SNDN 2 contained about 35 mins of flashbacks to the first film!! Never seen anything like it in my life!

I think they're actually remaking Silent Night for release next year! They really have given up on making new horror films.
hahah, the second SNDN must have had more than 35 minutes of old footage. It was basically a rehashing of the first movie but with some extra titty footage.
buckshotstheone is offline   Reply With Quote