news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 12-27-2007, 04:35 PM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default Martin Lawrence's Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins

This movie comes out next year and the previews look funny. Monique, Cedric The Entertainer, James Earl Jones, Mike Epps, Clifton Powell, Joy Bryant, Michael Clarke Duncan are in this. LOL@pants Martin Lawrence has on that he changed into when he got off the airplane because some wine spilled on his other pants. Mike Epps said Martin's pants look like a picnic tablecloth hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
CharlesJones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 07:27 PM   #2
JRoll
ADEPT

JRoll shaolin monk

That shit looks mad funny.
JRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 04:27 PM   #3
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I can't believe me and JRoll are the only ones who are talking about this movie. Ya'll don't think the previews look funny? I know some of ya'll on here are some Martin Lawrence fans. It comes out February 8th.
Old 01-29-2008, 10:56 AM   #4
SG
Forever Upward

SG crouching tigerSG crouching tiger

The movie looks funny but I don't know for sure.

Its good to see comedians working together. Some of his movies not to good
Old 01-29-2008, 12:27 PM   #5
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

it looks terrible actually, flop, stereotypical blac depiction....Roscoe Jenkins???
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 04:56 PM   #6
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Loos funny, I'll probably wait til' it comes out on dvd.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 11:44 PM   #7
SG
Forever Upward

SG crouching tigerSG crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
it looks terrible actually, flop, stereotypical blac depiction....Roscoe Jenkins???
Agree....that's what came to my mind as well but in my eyes I'm glad to see my own(people) working
Old 02-14-2008, 06:36 PM   #8
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Malcolm Lee who is Spike Lee's cousin directed Martin's new movie. Malcolm also directed The Best Man with Taye Diggs, Sanaa Lathan, Terrence Howard, Morris Chestnut. I saw Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins last weekend and it was very funny. Ya'll should check it out. Mike Epps is so damn silly.