news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-20-2008, 03:58 PM   #1486
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I heard the Cavs might be bringing in Kevin Willis to a ten day contract.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 03:59 PM   #1487
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

The Nets are really gonna stink now since Jason got traded. The Nets didn't get anybody good in that trade besides Devin Harris. If they would've gotten Jerry Stackhouse, Richard and Vince would've gotten some scoring help. Devin is a decent point guard but he's no Jason Kidd. Jason is gonna make Dallas a lot better.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 04:06 PM   #1488
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

LeBron must be pissed seeing his team make NO MOVES for him, LOL.. anyway.. Shaq's first game in PHO tonight..VS..LAL..interested in this one..wonder what Shaq comes out with. I think he has a double double if the minutes are right.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 04:22 PM   #1489
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Kevin Willis hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. The Cavs really need his old ass LOL.
Old 02-20-2008, 04:24 PM   #1490
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Well I had also read that the Cavs might try to trade Newble, and that some teams might be interested cause this has been Newble's best season in years, and also it's the last year of his contract.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 04:38 PM   #1491
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Why did my responses get deleted? Some of ya'll are some pussies on here. Some of ya'll hate my responses but that doesn't give you the right to delete what i say.
Old 02-20-2008, 04:40 PM   #1492
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Oh my bad. I didn't go to the last page so i thought my responses got deleted. I was on page 97 and i thought my responses got deleted because i didn't even check page 98.
Old 02-20-2008, 07:18 PM   #1493
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I realize that Sasha and Varajao are out, but I guess all those guys I mentioned, Gasol would be the only one I would really want. Bibby hasn't been playing great, Kidd is too old, and would have demanded Boobie and Varajao.
I was just pissed that Boobie wasn't getting any looks yesterday, but it seems like they have heard my complaints cuz he has like 5 threes in the first half against Indiana.

I wouldnt mind seeing them sign Willis or Dale Davis. We need a better big man coming off the bench while Varajao is out cuz Dwayne Jones is garbage.

I cant say I'm totally mad about them not making a move....they have expiring contracts coming up and will be able to go after free agents either this year or next.

Personally I though Dallas fucked themselves with that deal.
And if we wanted Bibby, they would have wanted Gooden, and we cannot afford to get rid of him, we would have a huge hole up front which is the strength of the team besides LBJ.

Looking back, it was the smart move, but starting Newble over Gibson is NEVER a smart move. If someone actually traded for Newble, I'd die of shock and feel very bad for the team that gets him.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 08:39 PM   #1494
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this has been pretty damn fun to watch...

with all the hatin and bullshit about Shaq, i think alotta ppl forgot that he's a pretty good passer (when the ball is the size of a pingpong ball to him, how hard is it?)

seriously tho, he looks pretty good in this offense so far..it's not like they're gonna dump it down to him and let him post all the time, he's the 4th option out there..
Old 02-20-2008, 08:51 PM   #1495
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I think Phoenix takes a step backwards the second half.
Old 02-20-2008, 08:55 PM   #1496
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

The Suns are still loaded...i take that back. Fuckin Barbosa comin off the bench....Diaw, Bell, Grant Hill.
Old 02-21-2008, 12:47 PM   #1497
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

I dont know ..i dont know, Shaq was ok, in consideration that he hadnt play in a month. I'll be interesting to see what happen next.

Did anybody saw shaq and Kobe fighting for the ball? ....i dont want to start anything but something tells me that everything is "NOT" cool between them.
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 12:51 PM   #1498
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the knicks got smashed.

it was a good game by shaq, jus having him there makes amare play crazy. the suns jus need to get used to shaq being there.
Old 02-21-2008, 02:54 PM   #1499
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Kidd is going, I heard.

Sux.
DR. NICK RIVIERA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 03:31 PM   #1500
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
Kidd is going, I heard.

Sux.
he went and even played for the mavs yesterday agains the hornets. kidd got owned by chris paul in his first game.