news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-21-2008, 11:12 PM   #31
STYLE

crickets......chirp chirp........
Old 02-21-2008, 11:16 PM   #32
GENERAL WISE

I think I got stylemaster beat.

14g'z @ 19 years old.
Old 02-21-2008, 11:34 PM   #33
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEYZEUS View Post

14g'z @ 19 years old.
inflation....??? lol i was paying less than a dollar/gallon for gas. damn that shit sounds crazy now.

but yeah propz...
Old 02-22-2008, 01:29 AM   #34
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51380

Heyzeus is about to lose his 14gs worth of UN ratios
TSA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 01:30 AM   #35
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

west coast of connecticut? he's from jersey dude, westcoast aint havin a corpse.com man they're a buncha prep school nerdz from boston and shit. cept bolo ben he's holds down cali well. if i ever linked up with him id rob general wise's punk ass. hes got a liquor store i heard him say somethin bout 300 g'z once too. what can i say, ahhhh i should say that. native pride world wide fuck the corpse faggitz they aint bout it

Last edited by Sicka than aidZ; 02-22-2008 at 01:33 AM.
Sicka than aidZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 01:50 AM   #36
steve
'The Fourhorsemen'

steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firm Handshakah View Post

wordlife

stylemasterrrr tries to hard and as far as i can see has the same mental age as that inbred shaolinassassin.

your both fucking trying way too hard.

steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 01:53 AM   #37
steve
'The Fourhorsemen'

steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)steve Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEYZEUS View Post

14g'z @ 19 years old.

you guys are fucking pathetic.

no body fucking cares how much money your parents had in 1985, no one is impressed by the fact that your dad sent you to china with some other faggit, no one cares that you fought in the taliban gen wise, no one gives a shit that your dad gave you a million dollars, no one wants to see your fucking bank balance screen shot again.

Old 02-22-2008, 02:01 AM   #38
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post

no body fucking cares how much money your parents had in 1985, no one is impressed by the fact that your dad sent you to china with some other faggit, no one cares that you fought in the taliban gen wise, no one gives a shit that your dad gave you a million dollars, no one wants to see your fucking bank balance screen shot again.
coinstar must be outta order. this niggas pissed!

Old 02-22-2008, 02:04 AM   #39
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

yeah general wise what up dog u can trust us with your books we aint gonna rob u over the computer or nothing tell us about the real loot u got and maybe some personal info and shit. SS numbers or something, if not shove em up your ass cuz your still the biggest fag alive
Old 02-22-2008, 02:09 AM   #40
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post

actually, pat came through with the realness like cormega. ( i repeat)

Sideshow Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 02:10 AM   #41
GENERAL WISE

Quote:
Originally Posted by "SiCkARoCkS" View Post
yeah general wise what up dog u can trust us with your books we aint gonna rob u over the computer or nothing tell us about the real loot u got and maybe some personal info and shit. SS numbers or something, if not shove em up your ass cuz your still the biggest fag alive

I make more money than your family right now.

+ you mad sicka?

Old 02-22-2008, 02:11 AM   #42
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

yeah that was funny dude. any dis towards general wise or heyzues whatever the fuck is a great thing to read
Old 02-22-2008, 02:11 AM   #43
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

although i got some awkward glances tonight cuz i was scheming on some stuff about how im gonna pay off my heating bill. Close to 300 split 50/50? Plus rent with no utilities included plus food, gas, etc bills...

im fed up

Old 02-22-2008, 02:14 AM   #44
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

general wise will see me randomly wander in within 1-1.5 yrs.

will you have pussy bars on the window by then?

Old 02-22-2008, 02:21 AM   #45
steve
'The Fourhorsemen'

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post
coinstar must be outta order. this niggas pissed!
the luxury of sitting at home all day living off your parents wealth and posting on an internet forum with kids half your age must be terrific.

come on, post pics to prove me wrong, scan more photos, make gifs, photoshop, trawl google.

you and i both know youve got the time spare.