news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 02-22-2008, 09:54 AM   #16
dezmond

dezmond crouching tigerdezmond crouching tiger

Genius...
Old 02-22-2008, 11:35 AM   #17
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by "SiCkARoCkS" View Post
hahahahaha like clockwork, OMG dude i wish when i re wrote the national anthem u we're here to help. or that 50 joint cept my version "i run wucorp"
roflmao, back to back to back to back an shit
AHAHAHHAHAAHAHH

can i get that on wu-tunes?
my wupods being dying for some sickacent
Old 02-22-2008, 11:45 AM   #18
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

good shit tsa
very impressed
i repeat very impressed
Old 02-22-2008, 11:49 AM   #19
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ahahahah

i've been in duh dunjun maykin threadz
Old 02-22-2008, 11:54 AM   #20
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Old 02-22-2008, 12:05 PM   #21
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
AHAHAHHAHAAHAHH

can i get that on wu-tunes?
my wupods being dying for some sickacent

Anyways im that guy on wucorp that if u can get him to laugh, there is truly something funny goin on. TSA dun fuckin made me rof and piss my self to death.

There u earned quote from the highest council of whats funny or not. if u dont see a sicka than aidz dart in your thread, u can pretty much bet that the people postin in it aint gotta fuckin clue whats goin on. they just waitin for someone like me to approve em to laugh.
Old 02-22-2008, 12:06 PM   #22
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by skampoe View Post

like this dipshit just killed my high(if u get one of these your pretty much marked for E-death on the net)

Last edited by Sicka than aidZ; 02-22-2008 at 12:09 PM.
Old 02-22-2008, 12:08 PM   #23
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

Sicka then aids is the Wucorp Simon

on another note, i've never clicked on this thread without reading the whole thing and going through the process, verse by verse,

shits fun
Old 02-22-2008, 12:08 PM   #24
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Old 02-22-2008, 12:18 PM   #25
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post

Sicka then aids is the Wucorp Simon

on another note, i've never clicked on this thread without reading the whole thing and going through the process, verse by verse,

shits fun
thats not a dickryder quote u got. u earned that shit.
Old 02-22-2008, 12:30 PM   #26
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post
crickets......chirp chirp........
Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post

VER
Old 02-22-2008, 12:31 PM   #27
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by "SiCkARoCkS" View Post
like this dipshit just killed my high(if u get one of these your pretty much marked for E-death on the net)
haha

sicka why arent you vatican?

anyway, funny thread.

the bit about australians was actually funny, inserting the ex prime minister was a nice touch

Old 02-22-2008, 12:32 PM   #28
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

it was actually about Dj Methods but ended up working for all australian
Old 02-22-2008, 01:14 PM   #29
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
haha

sicka why arent you vatican?

anyway, funny thread.

the bit about australians was actually funny, inserting the ex prime minister was a nice touch
Im gettin vouched for it.
Old 02-22-2008, 01:29 PM   #30
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that was good....

man this is fun to watch go down..