news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Graphics Corner

Old 02-03-2008, 02:03 PM   #61
Dope Addicts grafix
supplyin fiends

Dope Addicts grafix grasshopper

where do i go to load plug-ins at on cs3? ? ?

http://gfxspot.myfastforum.org/
Dope Addicts grafix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 10:16 PM   #62
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

I forgot how to scale down to size....
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:15 PM   #63
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

The Shift button.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 10:00 PM   #64
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

How do I save my own brushes as presets so I don't have to load them everytime I open Photoshop.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 09:40 PM   #65
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo stylemaster. can u make a sig for me?
Old 02-14-2008, 10:09 PM   #66
STYLE

what you want on it?
Old 02-14-2008, 10:10 PM   #67
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dope Addicts grafix View Post
where do i go to load plug-ins at on cs3? ? ?
in the cs3 application folder, there is a plugin folder, put em in there
Old 02-14-2008, 10:12 PM   #68
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post
what you want on it?
anything to do with my user name. thanks in advance
Old 02-14-2008, 10:18 PM   #69
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
What do the art history brush and history brush do exactly?
history brush isd like a time machine tool. lets say you want to smooth out someones skin in a pic. you can set the brush history to that state in the history menu, then gaussian blur the whole pic. then use to histbrush to unblurr the parts that shouls have crisp deatail like the eyes lips etc etc.
but there are infinite applications. its really for when you want to fine tune any adjustments or filters you have applied to an image.

i did this to a piece i made for a chic. i put her face on a pic of bettie page then gave it a glamor look by using the technique i just explained.

Old 02-15-2008, 10:45 AM   #70
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Mr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post
history brush isd like a time machine tool. lets say you want to smooth out someones skin in a pic. you can set the brush history to that state in the history menu, then gaussian blur the whole pic. then use to histbrush to unblurr the parts that shouls have crisp deatail like the eyes lips etc etc.
but there are infinite applications. its really for when you want to fine tune any adjustments or filters you have applied to an image.

i did this to a piece i made for a chic. i put her face on a pic of bettie page then gave it a glamor look by using the technique i just explained.

Thanks for the example.
Old 02-22-2008, 11:32 PM   #71
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Sup Style.

Tryna get some advice here from a pro.

How you add videos and steal videos from things like YouTube and shit? For instance, I've got the Super Bowl downloaded and I want to snatch like a 13 second piece from the 4th quarter. How would I go about this, with what programs would I need? Thanks for your help.
Old 02-23-2008, 11:43 AM   #72
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Sup Style.

Tryna get some advice here from a pro.

How you add videos and steal videos from things like YouTube and shit? For instance, I've got the Super Bowl downloaded and I want to snatch like a 13 second piece from the 4th quarter. How would I go about this, with what programs would I need? Thanks for your help.

so you have the video.... and you just want to chop it down to a certain part? or are you asking how to snag videos from youtube?

if your wanting to chop a video down then you will need some sort of video editor... i use Nero for stuff like that...

if your trying to snatch a youtube video then just go to

downthisvideo.com

and put the youtube link in and it will download it for you...

born invincible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 09:19 PM   #73
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Mr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal son

Download Helper is a firefox extension that you can use to download from youtube and other sites like it.
Old 03-12-2008, 05:13 PM   #74
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by born invincible View Post
so you have the video.... and you just want to chop it down to a certain part? or are you asking how to snag videos from youtube?

if your wanting to chop a video down then you will need some sort of video editor... i use Nero for stuff like that...

if your trying to snatch a youtube video then just go to

downthisvideo.com

and put the youtube link in and it will download it for you...

Naw check me out.

But you did help me a lil, I'll peep that program.

Okay say you have The Family Guy Opening Theme on your comp downloaded, the complete movie/song as you'd see on TV.

Let's say I wanna snatch the part where Lois is holding Stewie on stage when he goes "F'n Crimmmee" or whatever he says.

And then I wanna stick that in like my sig, make a picture out of it, or whatever.

Also

I'm tryna to get some videos of me at practice shooting around, dunking and shit, when I finally do so (with either I guess a video cam, or a really expensive I-phone or whatever), what would be a good converter to convert one form of video media to another? And is Nero a good all-around editing program? Man that's a lot I hope you understand what I'm asking I'll wait for a response thanks again duke.

Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 03-12-2008 at 05:15 PM.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 10:04 AM   #75
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

u know of any good cs3 plugins?
if yes where can I get em from?
I am in need.

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote