news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 02-23-2008, 08:02 PM   #31
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

hahahahahhahahaha
i bet she has really stinky vaginal discharge
Old 02-23-2008, 08:04 PM   #32
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"Maple Syrup all over my school trapper"
(source: Triumpth)
Old 02-23-2008, 08:31 PM   #33
STYLE

TSA......smh.....for someone that is notorious for beating a dead horse (blackula,skamp,heat,ben) with monotonous repetitve played out commentary, i am appalled that you would take such a weak stance on our beef.
but i'm not surprised, i would try to bow out gracefully to, if i got sonned this hard.

i knew it was all over when you tried to get all hiphoppy on me, nigga i'm a legendary battle MC real talk. you unknowingly challenged robin hood to an archery contest. ask the interwebs about ALKHEMIST. a 53-6 record is nothing to take lightly.

i have heard you shitty babbling on your OWn3d VId.

i couldn't tell if that was you, but i figured since he was hiding them blowholes you call a nose, it was you.

just give up man you lost flat out. don't listen to sicka, he's a sadist, he just thinks my sonfests are funny and wants to sit ringside and feel blood mist and your brainmatter
spray against his face. don't let him get you eMurdered. you on life support as it is.

I can't even hear your disses anymore over the blood gurgling and snot bubbles. you are a mess. WhiteTSA should have thrown in the towel and saved your eLife.

I did this to stomp your face as it popped out of the grave i put you in. now this time stay dead. your new name is cochroach, you got the green shit oozin out the side and 2 legs dragging limp tryin to scrurry away. well not this time buddy.

i told you i was gonna cut your lifeline. why don't you post that pm?

i'm done with you. if you come hard enuff maybe i'll think about responding but anything on top of this would be overkill to the Nth degree.

lol @ this nigga. yesterday he was twirlin his dick on top of the world, now this mf can't even spell the word Swagger. hahahahah!

Last edited by STYLE; 02-23-2008 at 08:36 PM.

Old 02-23-2008, 08:35 PM   #34
STYLE

PS when you keep tabs on this beef make sure you include your heartfelt eFeelings novels.
you conveniently left them out of the breakdown.

understandable.

R.I.P Shugga.

Old 02-23-2008, 09:08 PM   #35
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Literally staying up for 2 days straight e-beefing = E-feelings.

if you spent your after noon dosing off on the wheel or sleeping in the afternoon you lost.

you've tried 4 times homie, 4 times, if you were affective why would you go past 2.

STAYED UP ALL NIGHT ON 3

and bit my style from beginning to end. Exactly when did this before a song competition? When i made a song.

plus lets look at the situation at hand. You honest to god wanted to dedicate your entire weekend to making e-beef songs?

your WEEKEND?

e-beef?

really style? It that what's good in the ATL? this?

if you want to battle, space it out, you should have dropped this song in like 2 months, then it'll be almost fresh again, but now its not even funny, innovative, entertaining, all the other shit it was until you ruined a legendary moment

if anything your just a skampoe that doesn't get pussy or money because he's too busy making e-beef songs and calling my phone.

that's why im gonna comeback, just not during my weekend money, that's pitiful, but before coming back was funny cause it was fresh and needed, now it's just stale cause you over stretched the joke.

if anything your the Wu-corp Uncle Joey. In 91 your popeye act had michelle crackin

But in '08 your still kickin Popeye and Scooby Doo jokes?

AFTER Full House got cancelled?

Well it's the weekend nigga, and Michelle ain't gigglin no more son, move on.
Old 02-23-2008, 09:14 PM   #36
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

TSA U LOST ACCEPT IT BE A MAN ACCEPT YOUR DEFEAT
Old 02-23-2008, 09:22 PM   #37
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

the beavis has a shitty dead wombat taste,

I eat it up, then make, a ^sad sailor face
an earring junkie, throw a wucorp tantrum
still awaiting for, Chico Debarge to drop an anthem
Old 02-23-2008, 09:47 PM   #38
STYLE

i slapped this nigga into a new dimension, a 2D one, where all his jokes fall flat.

i swear i heard him say something but a broken jaw and 17 missing teeth do nothing for pronunciation.

Ben i'm trippin on yo sig. wtf?! dude looks so casual after he sees shory take off. lol "i told her not to touch that"

Last edited by STYLE; 02-23-2008 at 09:49 PM.

Old 02-23-2008, 09:49 PM   #39
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

^a sad source of self esteem for a 31 yr old.
Old 02-23-2008, 09:50 PM   #40
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
^a sad source of self esteem for a 31 yr old.
don't try to talk, save your strength, the ambulance is on its way. -slap- don't you die on me!

Old 02-23-2008, 09:51 PM   #41
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

^ a sad source of self esteem for a 31 yr old
Old 02-23-2008, 09:55 PM   #42
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
^ a sad source of self esteem for a 31 yr old
we lost him.....NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Old 02-23-2008, 09:58 PM   #43
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

Stylemaster lost when he realized prt 1 2 and 3 weren't strong enough to eff with 1 E-ther, so he made a part 4.

*pukes*
Old 02-23-2008, 10:30 PM   #44
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

whitetsa

just give em a response and call this battle good already
Old 02-23-2008, 10:35 PM   #45
JohnnyKarson
5.0 Mustang Robby Angry

JohnnyKarson crouching tiger

these two have to meet up and scrap it out.