news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 02-24-2008, 12:06 PM   #766
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Did you guys know the more you leak his stuff on here - the more he is procrastinating on his next release. I got the word in december that he isent enjoying the leaks coming out of this thread so I'm going to kill my links. The album I leaked is something he isent getting a cent on though.

But w0rd he is wanting you true fans to buy his next album when it drops, or else nothing but collabos in the coming future. And those are his words - not mine.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 10:19 AM   #767
Guarded By Martyrs
"ALL1stVERSE ALL1stVERSE"

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
How about we BUMP you on that deformed noggin.
Bang Bang.

Quote:
Did you guys know the more you leak his stuff on here - the more he is procrastinating on his next release. I got the word in december that he isent enjoying the leaks coming out of this thread so I'm going to kill my links. The album I leaked is something he isent getting a cent on though.

But w0rd he is wanting you true fans to buy his next album when it drops, or else nothing but collabos in the coming future. And those are his words - not mine.
Oh word...Thats it then.
I will not leak anymore tracks on here.
The Mixtape project is finnished.

That album is number 1 on my list.
I have ordered The Colloboration Album with him & The Professional
And that almighty project is a must buy.
Warghosts is a must buy as well...when that eventually drops.
What album is this then The Robot Tank ?

If you got the connection tell him it's done.

The greatset ever to touch a mic in my humble opinion.

I NEED THAT NEW ALBUM.

PEACE...whers

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 03-02-2008 at 01:19 PM.
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 06:51 PM   #768
Marwan
Guantanamo Bay Parolee

Marwan crouching tigerMarwan crouching tiger

I wish Holocaust would stop playing games and adopt me as his own child.......
Marwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 11:14 AM   #769
Luz
Holy Father

Luz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of furyLuz fist of fury

Hey Abbott when are you gonna upload that Alcatraz album?
Luz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 11:37 AM   #770
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

Maybe he isn't doing it becuase of what V4D3R said.
Old 03-03-2008, 01:01 PM   #771
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Things are in motion as we speak for some new material.

Old 03-03-2008, 01:39 PM   #772
Guarded By Martyrs

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pneumatic View Post
Maybe he isn't doing it becuase of what V4D3R said.
Hopefully...
I don't think he has recieved it yet anway ?

Quote:
Things are in motion as we speak for some new material.
Yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's the shit !!!!!!!!!

Old 03-04-2008, 04:47 AM   #773
TRONIX
Veteran Member

TRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luz7533 View Post
Hey Abbott when are you gonna upload that Alcatraz album?
Yeah, its long overdue.
Old 03-04-2008, 07:47 AM   #774
jsofunky
PRODIGAL SUN

jsofunky crouching tigerjsofunky crouching tiger

holocaust is wack now, dont like his shit anymore
jsofunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:30 PM   #775
OTB
LIVE AND UNCUT

OTB iron monkeyOTB iron monkeyOTB iron monkey

whers, check it out-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua13BvvuJBY
OTB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 06:10 AM   #776
Guarded By Martyrs

Thanks bro...
I will stand by my staement that Blue Sky Black Death are untouchable !!!!!!
Anyone who is sleeping on these phenomenal producers should wake up !!!!!!

"My Lyrics.....Are The Spirts Of Mythical Serial Killers Turned Physical"

Old 03-10-2008, 06:45 AM   #777
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
Thanks bro...
I will stand by my staement that Blue Sky Black Death are untouchable !!!!!!
Anyone who is sleeping on these phenomenal producers should wake up !!!!!!

"My Lyrics.....Are The Spirts Of Mythical Serial Killers Turned Physical"
Yea - but give me another year of prod. and then lemme hear your opinion.

Old 03-11-2008, 06:31 AM   #778
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"a city on the edge of forever his hand was severed"
I was watching the original star trek series today and a city on the edge of forever is the name of an episode
just thought I'd share that
Old 03-15-2008, 01:08 PM   #779
Guarded By Martyrs

Here's a few parts from a Bomshot Interview From :
South Bay House of Correction, Boston,MA
Regarding Holocaust...
The whole interview is on Bomshot's Mysace :

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ogID=356850079

Question : Your Album Abomination...

Me and The Holocaust actually recorded "Hearts of Darkness" in LA then when I got back out East I swung over to Shabazz's crib and got him on the hook real quick, then when Holocaust asked me to do the 'WarGhosts' project with him he flew out to Boston and we completed "Golden Temple" and "Silent Samori" which completed "Abomination"

Question : So Whats It Like Being A Wu-Fam Affiliate ?

Well basically I collaborated on tracks with many Wu affiliated artists and I plan to do much more. I have a lot of respect and honor for the Wu-Tang and what they have contributed to the art form. They obviously influenced everyone. But actually how it all started was when a producer by the name of "Hibitual" from Long Beach holla'd at me about doing some music and getting together and he told me that he works with Holocaust and Baretta 9 and Killah Priest out West and when he flew me out I got to chill with Holocaust who is in my top 5 rappers of all time and we ended up getting fucked up and freestyle for about a week straight & he blessed me with that verse for "Hearts of Darkness" then when I came back to Boston he asked me to be in a group with him as a "Swordsman" and I accepted the offer "Proudly" and I was very honored and at the same time I was remenissing over my relationship with Jus Allah cuz I remember Jus asking me to be in a group wit him and the outcome was not positive. So I was skeptical though it seemed like the right thing to do and also a privlage and now I can say that the "Holocaust and BOMSHOT go together like gunz and knivez."

Question : Warghosts...

Yes, the "WarGhosts" is still poppin. We did the first half of the first album and when I come home we are planning on finishing up the album, "Into the Battlelands" We won't know the release date until we finish the project tho it shouldn't take long cuz we have all the lyrics written and the beats picked out. and like I said its already half recorded.So I would say it will be out by Winter 08. But to give fans idea of what it's gonna be like, it's 1000 times better than "Devils Rejects" but right up that alley and the songs we did on "Abomination" are the official introduction to "WarGhosts" We also did 3 "WarGhost" tracks on Holocausts' "Robot Tank" album which are all bangers. We're also planning on doing a video game and we will release a DVD with much footage of shows,behind the scenes and videos. We may do a "WarGhost" cartoon/movie so get ready!!

Question : Jus Allah...

Holocaust and I agreed that if Jus Allah and Jedi Mind Tricks got back together that we would make a dis track and end their emo-skateboard careers so please stop putting out garbage and his bitch ass snuck into Boston to do that show! Homo! False God!!

Question : The Devil'z Rejects...

The "Devils Rejects" is doing very well from what I am told and I am still planning on creating another "Devils Rejects II" "House of 1000 Corpses" and Holocaust agreed to help me out with it. I am planning to get 'Shabazz' on as many tracks as possible and I wanna get 'Konflikk' and 'Maculette' back on this one and a lot more. I also have a trick up my sleeve,as usual and will suprise ya'll!! Jus Allah might still appear on this one,HAHA

Some interesting things there...Potential beef with Jedi Mind Tricks ???????
Warghosts...The Devil'z Rejects II ~ The House Of 1000 Corpses...The Robot Tank Album...
V4D3R...Any idea about some new material ?
Priest said he was speacking to Holocaust about joing his record label...
Still waiting for that Pro & Alcatraz Collabo Album...

I can't wait for all of this !!!!!!!!

PEACE

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 03-15-2008 at 02:23 PM.
Old 03-15-2008, 07:19 PM   #780
Knowledge God
Veteran Member

Knowledge God crouching tigerKnowledge God crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osirus16 View Post
"a city on the edge of forever his hand was severed"
I was watching the original star trek series today and a city on the edge of forever is the name of an episode
just thought I'd share that
yeah i spotted that too. almost all of his Warcloud shit is a reference to a film, tv series, poem, book, actors, cartoon characters etc. Love the shit though

Knowledge God is offline   Reply With Quote