news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 02-24-2008, 05:31 AM   #16
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

i agree on the best adaptation part but english dub on this case is way better then japanese the voice are better it fits the character and the music fits the situation

thou i do like Alpha and Generation

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 12:40 PM   #17
NY_Mami
Wu Fan

NY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to NY_Mami

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO View Post
Best live action version of Street Fighter ever....

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!

I can't believe they makin' another Street Fighter flick after the last one......

THE CHEF LOVES MY MASTERPIECE

NY_Mami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 01:13 PM   #18
FatherSl!me
King Fuckhead

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 02-24-2008, 06:44 PM   #19
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_Mami View Post
HAHAHA!!!!!!!!

I can't believe they makin' another Street Fighter flick after the last one......
Thats what i said about Punisher...
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 07:04 PM   #20
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

^^ I actually quite liked the original Punisher film. It was silly fun. I really didn't like the recent one.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 05:48 AM   #21
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I just hope they make it better this time,

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 11:08 AM   #22
VZA

the cast seems shit so far.

I say use these:

M Bison - Christian Bale(he needs to beef himself up a bit first)
Chun Li - Yuka Haneda
Bullrog - Ghostface Killah

Assuming they want to do it.
Old 02-26-2008, 11:28 PM   #23
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherT!me View Post
Hahahahahahaha

Thanks bro that shit made me laugh !!!

I think now they could do Street Fighter justice...

Just imagine what thy could do with BLANKA !!!!!

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 12:41 AM   #24
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

kirsten kreuk in the movie. thats awesome. im def gonna watch it.
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 12:52 AM   #25
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by VZA View Post
M Bison - Christian Bale(he needs to beef himself up a bit first)
If Christian Bale takes on a part in a Street Fighter movie, I'll buy you a car.

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
Old 02-27-2008, 06:36 AM   #26
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^Christian Bale is in the next Terminator flick so I would never rule it out.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 11:13 AM   #27
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Mr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal son

I laughed for a while when I found out about this yesterday.
Old 02-27-2008, 11:18 AM   #28
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Mr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal son

Gen and Nash (Charlie in the US) are alive in this flick, so I'm guessing this is an SF Alpha flick. They better have Akuma.
Old 02-27-2008, 10:27 PM   #29
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

yea akuma would be awesome...also consider this could be a terrible, like mix up of series'...with all the characters, and they make a whole nother story...could happen.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 10:34 PM   #30
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

I can't really see a possible way this will be anything other than terrible.

SF os only ever gonna work as a game or an anime. A bunch of actors throwing fireballs is just gonna look crap. Add to that the fact that no sensible actor or screen writer is gonna sign up to work on a Street Fighter movie and this project is doomed.

I'd love to see Akuma in a movie, but it would have to be a new animated one. Given how much they cocked up the Alpha animated series (or butched movie that made little sense) and the fact that Akuma had barely any part, what they should be doing is making a proper Alpha animated movie as a true worthy sequel to Street fighter II: The Animated Movie. We've got the prequel series which was, despite a few flaws, pretty good.

It's the same as when they make live action movies based on Manga or anime - they're mostly embarassing (anyone seen Fist Of The North Star for instance). Leave this shit to the animators.

Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 02-27-2008 at 10:39 PM.