news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-26-2008, 05:22 PM   #1531
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

I hate the lakere. does any one think they are a legitimate team to win the NBA title. I hope not. suns losing shawn marion was a big deal to me.
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 05:30 PM   #1532
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuswordz95 View Post
I hate the lakere. does any one think they are a legitimate team to win the NBA title. I hope not. suns losing shawn marion was a big deal to me.
The Lakers have a great shot. They got two big men who can score and rebound, block some shots....They got guys like Vujacic and Radmonovic and Fisher to knock down threes and Fisher can run the point. This deal makes Odom better because he doesnt have to be a go to guy, and then you got Kobe.

They are one of the more complete teams in the West. Dallas still lacks an inside game that will hurt them. Golden State is too much run and gun.

San antonio has the pieces but they are getting older, but they are still a big threat.
The Suns....I dont think Shaq really helps them anymore than Marion did, so its kind of a wash. They still have talent tho.

Rockets hopes look dashed. Utah doesnt have enough firepower to win it all.

THe Hornets are tough, but untested in the playoffs, so you can't expect Chris Paul to carry them just yet.

The Lakers I think are looking better than anyone else at this point.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 08:32 PM   #1533
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post

The Lakers I think are looking better than anyone else at this point.

sad but true. well thers like 30 sometin games left any thing can hasppen.
Old 02-26-2008, 10:44 PM   #1534
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yao might be out, but the Rockets still have Mutumbo to pick up the slack. *shakes finger at you*

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 10:52 PM   #1535
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

McGrady can't carry them like that. He can score, but he aint no LeBron or Kobe.

BTW...fuckin Bucks played like olympians. Jesus Mo Williams goes off for 37 and Redd hits a 3 like that??? Damn..
Old 02-26-2008, 11:24 PM   #1536
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

fuck yao he is over rated. chris kaman every day all day
Old 02-26-2008, 11:35 PM   #1537
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Maybe the Rockets can pick up a free agent big man or something, for the rest of the season?

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 02-27-2008, 10:19 AM   #1538
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Who??? Dale Davis
Old 02-27-2008, 12:04 PM   #1539
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the rockets were not going to do shit in the playoffs anyways

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 12:57 PM   #1540
check two
N.I.

Yeah, the Rockets only won by 25 points last night, without Yao. lol

Quote:
Old 02-27-2008, 01:28 PM   #1541
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

they beat washington that is no big deal but if they make the playoffs they will be out in the first round prob a sweap since yao is gone

Old 02-27-2008, 03:21 PM   #1542
check two
N.I.

lol, yeah, but they held Washington to their lowest points total, in a half, in franchise history. Carl Landry can help out also in that position. He's one of the most solid rookie players right now in the league.

Quote:
Old 02-27-2008, 10:45 PM   #1543
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

yao sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-28-2008, 02:09 PM   #1544
hectis
Vic

yao is no dream

Old 02-28-2008, 02:14 PM   #1545
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
The Lakers have a great shot. They got two big men who can score and rebound, block some shots....They got guys like Vujacic and Radmonovic and Fisher to knock down threes and Fisher can run the point. This deal makes Odom better because he doesnt have to be a go to guy, and then you got Kobe.

They are one of the more complete teams in the West. Dallas still lacks an inside game that will hurt them. Golden State is too much run and gun.
Wooohooo, get Vujo some shine!!!! XD
DR. NICK RIVIERA is offline   Reply With Quote