news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-12-2005, 07:58 PM   #1
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default D.U - Amerikkkas weapon of un-rivalled terror

Depleted uranium (DU) weaponry meets the definition of weapon of mass destruction in two out of three categories under U.S. Federal Code Title 50 Chapter 40 Section 2302.

dU weaponry violates all international treaties and agreements, Hague and Geneva war conventions, the 1925 Geneva gas protocol, U.S. laws and U.S. military law.

Since 1991, the U.S. has released the radioactive atomicity equivalent of at least 400,000 Nagasaki bombs into the global atmosphere. That is 10 times the amount released during atmospheric testing which was the equivalent of 40,000 Hiroshima bombs. The U.S. has permanently contaminated the global atmosphere with radioactive pollution having a half-life of 2.5 billion years.

The U.S. has illegally conducted four nuclear wars in Yugoslavia, Afghanistan and twice in Iraq since 1991, calling DU "conventional" weapons when in fact they are nuclear weapons.

DU on the battlefield has three effects on living systems: it is a heavy metal "chemical" poison, a "radioactive" poison and has a "particulate" effect due to the very tiny size of the particles that are 0.1 microns and smaller.

The blueprint for DU weaponry is a 1943 Manhattan Project memo to Gen. L. Groves that recommended development of radioactive materials as poison gas weapons - dirty bombs, dirty missiles and dirty bullets.

DU weapons are very effective kinetic!!!! energy penetrators, but even more effective bioweapons since uranium has a strong chemical affinity for phosphate structures concentrated in DNA.

DU is the Trojan Horse of nuclear war - it keeps giving and keeps killing. There is no way to clean it up, and no way to turn it off because it continues to decay into other radioactive isotopes in over 20 steps(generations).

Terry Jemison at the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs stated in August 2004 that over 518,000 Gulf-era veterans (14-year period) are now on medical disability, and that 7,039 were wounded on the battlefield in that same period. Over 500,000 U.S. veterans are homeless.

In some studies of soldiers who had normal babies before the war, 67 percent of the post-war babies are born with severe birth defects - missing brains, eyes, organs, legs and arms, and blood diseases.

In southern Iraq, scientists are reporting five times higher levels of gamma radiation in the air, which increases the radioactive body burden daily of inhabitants. In fact, Iraq, Yugoslavia and Afghanistan are uninhabitable.

Cancer starts with one alpha particle under the right conditions. One gram of DU is the size of a period in this sentence and releases 12,000 alpha particles per second.
Peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 08:38 PM   #2
hagakure360

hagakure360 shaolin monk
Default Re: D.U - Amerikkkas weapon of un-rivalled terror

Damn, the news channels and other media outlets in the the US need to focus on this shit, instead of the bitch in Aruba.

No disrespect to women that vacation in Aruba.
Old 08-12-2005, 09:01 PM   #3
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Fuck this Government!!! They're strategically killing off the children around the globe
Old 08-13-2005, 04:05 AM   #4
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that is part of of grand plan.

de population, micro chips, world army. world polic world bank,.
any means to achieve that

take away more freedoms.. as we need protecting from bad 'arab terrorists;

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 08-14-2005, 10:24 AM   #5
__Goddess__

Insane in the brain.
Old 08-14-2005, 10:28 AM   #6
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

lame ass whore..

DU gives u more than brain damage.

but i suppose that was some sort of kindergarten pre school type of diss, as u didnt understand the topic

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 08-14-2005, 10:30 AM   #7
__Goddess__

You have some nerve soul controller.. Come say that in my face.
I don't like you.
Old 08-14-2005, 10:33 AM   #8
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

lol i say what comes to mind when u post what u post
coz u have shown many a time, that u do not know what most these threads are on about
all i ask is stay out of the ones u know fuck all about, or go in their and learn

if u want to make lame friends.. then set up ur own thread, and ask for people to chat nonesence with u

could you please leAve the threads where u have nothing to offer alone.
when the time comes and u feel u have somthing useful to offer, then by all means do so,
stop making urself look so dumb

i leave how i came, in peace.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 08-14-2005, 10:33 AM   #9
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

so coz u dont like me, u chat randomn shit in threads i make?
attention seeking cum guzzler

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 08-14-2005, 10:34 AM   #10
__Goddess__

You're gonna burn in hell.
Old 08-14-2005, 10:36 AM   #11
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

hell exists in your mind and no where else.
u live 'hell'
as seen by ur actions, this is the last reply u will get off me
i realy feel sorry for u

time your ass got banned.
if you cant play by the rules. then ushouldnt play.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 08-14-2005, 11:29 AM   #12
Ronin
WC LEGEND

Ronin shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Ronin

still used in iraq today, its a beautiful thing giving people cancer so you can take their oil and demonise them so israel can expand

I LOVE THE WORLD
Old 08-14-2005, 11:38 AM   #13
__Goddess__

Keep on reading those 'conspirancy theories', they're good for you.
Old 08-14-2005, 11:49 AM   #14
__Goddess__

Hahaha