news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 03-06-2008, 03:58 PM   #1
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF
Exclamation New NIN _ Ghost I-IV

http://ghosts.nin.com/

You can DL 9 tracks for free or for 5 bucks DL the 2 disc album orrrrr for 10 bucks you can DL the whole thing and get a real copy sent to you next month and you also get a lot of extras.

You can spend some other outrageous amounts for some extra shit but I spent the 10 bucks.

I'll be back to do a review of this 2 disc instrumental opus after these messages and a few blunts.

INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 08:17 PM   #2
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

sounds awesome...however im not paying unless i see it in stores..

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 10:26 PM   #3
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

best 10 spot I spent in a while aaaannnnnnddddd , I Know tha album is gonna drop. Cmon Dusk. You just Broke right now. Dont front.
Old 03-07-2008, 12:14 AM   #4
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i want.

what are the details?

all instruemental?

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 03:34 AM   #5
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Gonna get this.

Trent Reznor's doing good things with internet releasing at the moment. He did a similar thing with his Saul Williams collaboration album last year.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 07:20 AM   #6
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah, unfortunately that project tanked.

Reznor made $750,000 in three days with Ghosts I-IV, with no publicity!

looks like the whole thing has been a success, id prefer to buy it in store so i might just download it for free for now.

not wanting to sound trite, but this really is the future of music, Record labels are increasingly obsolete and are paying the price for extorting both artists and consumers for so long.

i havent managed to steal NIN's last album yet, but i'll keep trying lol.

Old 03-07-2008, 02:19 PM   #7
KINGGS
illenuff

KINGGS grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to KINGGS

I love Ghost I, I still need to bump the rest though.

.Tom Waits
.Kid Koala
.Madvillain

Garrett®
KINGGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 06:32 PM   #8
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

ur rite god...bout to dl v.1 though

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 05:35 AM   #9
Longbongcilvaringz

on the subject of NIN....

i just listened to Westside Connections - The Gangsta, The Killa And The Dope Dealer for the first time in about... 3 years or something.

and just realise the beat/sample is the same as NIN - Hurt?

did they sample nin, or is it a different sample or something...

Old 03-09-2008, 04:10 PM   #10
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
on the subject of NIN....

i just listened to Westside Connections - The Gangsta, The Killa And The Dope Dealer for the first time in about... 3 years or something.

and just realise the beat/sample is the same as NIN - Hurt?

did they sample nin, or is it a different sample or something...

can you up the track on zshare? I never heard it.
Old 03-13-2008, 05:53 AM   #11
Longbongcilvaringz

upping now.

Old 03-13-2008, 06:00 AM   #12
Longbongcilvaringz

here:

http://www.divshare.com/download/4014832-d29

Old 03-13-2008, 06:00 AM   #13
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

I sampled the Johnny Cash version of Hurt.

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
Old 03-13-2008, 06:01 AM   #14
Longbongcilvaringz

really?

instrumentally?

what kind of music do you make spinx, i dont think youve ever posted anything.

Old 03-13-2008, 06:10 AM   #15
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

Haha, closely guarded secret!

I make hip-hop, but I'm mainly an mc. My mate handles most of the beats, although I'm moving into a new flat with a couple of mates including my producer next month, so I'll hopefully get back on the beats then.

Dunno why I've never upped anything on here. We're perfectionists which we often let stop us from actually calling anything final! I'm supposed to be dropping a track on the Corp Mixtape vol.2 with Palehorse and FamicoM on the beat though.

Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 03-13-2008 at 06:19 AM.