news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Graphics Corner

Old 03-13-2008, 11:57 AM   #76
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

Pm me, I have a lot.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 12:08 PM   #77
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Do any of you use laptops or do you think it's better to use a mouse?

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 12:11 PM   #78
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

I prefer a mouse than a lil' pad that you have to use your finger to navigate with though you can buy a mouse for lab tops. It all depends, I've always used a mouse, so I'm used to it and conformable using it.

Old 03-13-2008, 12:17 PM   #79
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

^ I find it easier to use the mouse. Somehow that "lil pad" isn't made to draw with.

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 01:16 PM   #80
Storm
Vatican

^^Yup

How do I save images using Illustrator so I can view them like regular images?

Old 03-17-2008, 01:39 PM   #81
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

STORM..
Ill be on yahoo tonite!

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 09:23 AM   #82
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
ehhhhhh wtf tron? i got a laptop and i use an optical mouse that i plugged through the USB slot...it's not like a laptop can't support a mouse...you MUST know that bro?

good thread though guys....I'll ask some Q's once i get home and remember what version i have of CS....i think it's 2

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 09:45 AM   #83
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

^ Do you make a new sig every day? lol

Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 03:42 AM   #84
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post

i use the touchpad.
i like the way mac has the multiple finger commands.
if i need to draw it out, i position my hand like i'm holding a pencil and use my fingertip.
but this is all been since nov. i been using a mouse since forever.
Old 05-29-2008, 01:39 PM   #85
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

Quote:
Originally Posted by born invincible View Post

you can try Ron's way.... LMFAO!!!

when i want a to get a silhouette... i use the the threshold tool. just go to image > adjustments > threshold.. then adjust the slider. with some images you can get a complete silhouette... others you may have to fill in the black in some spots.

if it comes out choppy... do what Ron said and zoom in real close and trace the whole image withe polygonal lasso tool... the select inverse and press delete. takes some practice but its not that hard and you can snag some nice results.

hope that helps!!!
I'm coming in extremely late here.

IMO, the very best way to get a silhouet is to use the free hand pen tool.
You'll need to learn to get the hang of it, but it gives the best results.
No choppyness, no jagged edges etc....

Just make a selection around the figure you wanna make a silhouet of, and fill it in with whatever color.
Old 07-24-2008, 01:59 PM   #86
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
What's the best way to make like dirty, grimey looking text without using downloaded brushes? I mean like all scratched and chipped away looking, it's hard to explain
You have made that style your own...Props Sean

"Dirty-Grit-Dark-Boulder-Technique"

Hahahaha

Guarded By Martyrs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 08:17 PM   #87
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

^ lol thanks.

How do I add a bleed to an album cover? How big does it have to be?

Old 08-04-2008, 09:10 PM   #88
Shiz36
Graphically Inclined

Shiz36 crouching tiger

Most places only require an 1/8th of an inch bleed. So if you just expand your document size by .125" on all sides you'll be all set. Make sure though you expand your colors and images into the bleed area. The whole purpose of the bleed is so that when the cover gets trimmed you dont see a line of white if the trimming shifts. But at the same time you have to make sure that your text and important stuff stays in the safe zone.

Use this link to download a template to help. Depending on what program and how many panels you're doing, you can pick what one you need.

http://gotprint.net/g/showStaticPage...plates-cd.html

"The game is to be sold, not to be told"
Shiz36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 10:09 PM   #89
Sean
Wu Vatican

ok thanks a lot man

Old 08-05-2008, 08:18 AM   #90
Sean
Wu Vatican

I don't really understand that template, the area for the cover is too wide.