news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 03-08-2008, 05:31 PM   #1
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo
Default The Melvins-Houdini

what a bugged out album, i stole it from a friend because of the cover, and i had been hearing about the Melvins for quite some time...wow, how much i enjoy this, its like My War, meets Master of Puppers, meets Spinal Tap....

where the Melvins Fans here?

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 03:05 PM   #2
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nobody?

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 03-09-2008, 03:42 PM   #3
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

i wont let it die out

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 03-09-2008, 05:37 PM   #4
9th Warrior
The Poet You Never Were

9th Warrior crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to 9th Warrior

melvins are dope but im more into the album Gluey Porch Treatments...and even then i dont get down with them a lot but i respect them, got that shit on my ipod.
Old 03-09-2008, 05:44 PM   #5
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i always heard of the melvins, they were a big influence on nirvana.....but ive never heard an album of theirs.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 07:52 PM   #6
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

check this album out...cobain produces most...although they say he just slept.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 03-11-2008, 09:29 AM   #7
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Cthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkey

Great band. They influenced not only the whole grunge genre, but also sludge metal and even a lot of drone/experimental metal. I've only heard Stoner Witch, actually, but I've been meaning to check this album out.
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 07:20 PM   #8
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

yeah, and check out Bullhead, and Eggnog...love these guys.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 03-21-2008, 09:19 PM   #9
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

some of it's songs live...

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 03-21-2008, 09:53 PM   #10
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

The boys right arm looks mad long. Crazy looking shit. I've heard about these guys for years, but never checked em out. Will have to have a listen.

Here's the far more normal back cover

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 12:26 PM   #11
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

thats the girls arm dude...eloels...and ya i like that back cover.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 03-22-2008, 02:09 PM   #12
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

^^ Haha, I know, I was joking!

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote