news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum

Old 03-19-2008, 07:31 PM   #16
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

i meant the jesus guy, not the teenager by the way...
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 07:35 PM   #17
Guarded By Martyrs
MyChiefToldMeToDefendThis

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

?

The Jesus guy isn't the teenager ?

I thought the teenager thought he was jesus ?

So is it like to seperate stories that merge ?

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 09:27 AM   #18
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

precisely..^^
Old 03-25-2008, 01:49 PM   #19
I GOT A CHAMBER
Ol Dirty GraveDiga

I GOT A CHAMBER shaolin monk
Send a message via Yahoo to I GOT A CHAMBER

Im righting some shit about a guy who has to go to court for shop lifting but he ends up there tripping of his lid on mushys with 2 stolen frozen chickens in his coat wich he tinks he got them for the judge who he thinks is his dad for a wile, mean while his frends think he has done a runner and they realize its there falt he took the mushrooms. theres loads of other shit that happens the end is funny.
Old 03-25-2008, 07:21 PM   #20
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

it better have a completely irrelevant title.
Old 03-25-2008, 07:27 PM   #21
VZA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
In the waning moments of Jake Rosedaleís time here on earth there was no flashing of life before his eyes. No long-ago memories of the pristine wood floors his tiny pattering feet used to mark up on his way to the plantation kitchen. No recollection of any of the baked goodies Edna the house maid always had ready for him whether it be the warm batch of chocolate oatmeal cookies, key-lime pie, or the recently cooled banana bread with butter and honey. He did not see himself peering through the spindles of the stairwell from the second floor onto any of his Senator fatherís lavish parties that kept him silently fascinated for many hours past his bedtime. Nor did he recall his own poker-like perception that registered every single nuance his socialite dad used at these parties to charm, entertain and manipulate every single guest he had a purpose for exploiting.
It's very good, especially the part about bananas(no homo).

But yeah seriously, you got talent, even though we don't get on, you seem like you can right well.