news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-27-2008, 11:44 PM   #1771
buckshotstheone
Legend

buckshotstheone shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to buckshotstheone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Nebulus View Post
Dallas is going down. I think Denver will sneak in the playoffs.
i hope you're right....but defense is usually required in order to win a series and they got absolutely NONE!
buckshotstheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 09:01 AM   #1772
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

NEW YORK (AP)—Pat Riley can’t understand why Shaquille O’Neal keeps talking about the Miami Heat.
Riley responded to O’Neal’s criticisms Wednesday with some of his own, saying his former center was wrong to disparage some of his old teammates and trainers in a Boston Globe story.
“It’s sad that he says those things. We shared so much here, together, for three years, good and bad, 3 1/2 years,” Riley said, referring specifically to the Heat’s 2006 NBA title. “I just think it’s sad that he’s got to do that.”

After Phoenix’s loss to Boston, O’Neal elaborated, saying that defenses would sag off of Quinn and Davis and he wasn’t able to get the ball. Of Riley’s comments, O’Neal said colorfully, “I don’t (care) how he interpreted it.”
Reminded that reporters couldn’t use the quote because of the expletive, he said, “Sure you can. You can quote me, brother. You can put an ‘s,’ then the tic-tac-toe, the ‘at’ sign and then the other symbols.”

Riley also defended the work of veteran trainer Ron Culp and the team’s medical staff, saying O’Neal was out of line to speak poorly of them.
“It’s really a shame that he would insult those people like that because they gave him care. They cared,” Riley said. “They didn’t kiss his butt. They cared about him.
“He can do whatever he wants to do to me. That’s OK, I don’t care. But those men, they tried. … That upsets me more than anything.”

Im a fan of shaq but dude is so wrong on this one.
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 09:49 AM   #1773
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Who saw that poster that LeMarcus Aldridge put on I think it was Stephen Jackson?

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 10:14 AM   #1774
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Seems like Shaq always leaves like that...under some scrutiniy..Maybe its him. Maybe Kobe was right.
Old 03-28-2008, 12:17 PM   #1775
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

Word up.
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 12:24 PM   #1776
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

LOL at buckshot's new sig.

That's the first time I've ever Lol'd.

Old 03-28-2008, 03:09 PM   #1777
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

So no one saw that Aldridge dunk?

Old 03-28-2008, 05:01 PM   #1778
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

post a youtube of it please

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 05:02 PM   #1779
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

how do I do that? I mean it happened last night, around the 3rd quarter.

Old 03-28-2008, 05:04 PM   #1780
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dont know everytime i try it messes up

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 05:06 PM   #1781
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Aldridge and Oden in the next years might be the re-incarnation of David Robinson & Tim Duncan, not that they'll be that good. They better realize this before they want to leave Portland.

Old 03-29-2008, 02:35 AM   #1782
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Shaq is just mad he can't play with DWADE anymo.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 11:47 AM   #1783
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Shaq is wrong for dissing Miami Heat players and their medical trainers. He's a crybaby and he's a attention whore. LOL@Lakers lost to Memphis last night hahahahahahahahaha. Kobe scored 53. He needs to get his teammates involved more. He can't expect them to win when he's ballhogging like that.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 12:23 PM   #1784
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Shaq is wrong for dissing Miami Heat players and their medical trainers. He's a crybaby and he's a attention whore. LOL@Lakers lost to Memphis last night hahahahahahahahaha. Kobe scored 53. He needs to get his teammates involved more. He can't expect them to win when he's ballhogging like that.
i watched that game and to be honest all the other lakers were useless. there was a period late in the 3rd, kobe was getting his rest. and mephis played zone defense. for 5 consecutives offenses all the other laker players did was to just shoop 3's. they missed them all. it was horrible to watch. if kobe didnt ballhog it would have been a blowout.
Old 03-29-2008, 01:56 PM   #1785
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

hornets are back on top yes!!!!!
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote