news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 03-29-2008, 11:36 AM   #1
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default There's This Black Woman Who's Mad At Me Because I Won't Give Her Money

She recently said some crazy shit to me this past Tuesday. The bitch is always asking me for money because she doesn't have a job and she has 4 kids. I told her i'm not giving her money anymore and i told her don't ever call me again. So i'm at the library using the computer and the next thing i know, this bitch shows up at the library i'm at and she taps me on my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was and it was her. She says to me, don't be getting a attitude with me on the phone and i might tell my man about us. Her and i have been intimate with each other since i've been giving her money. I told her i don't give women money for free so i told her she was gonna have to be intimate with me for money and she agreed to it. We haven't had sex yet but i have massaged and kissed her feet, sucked her toes, kissed her legs, kissed her neck, kissed her ears, kissed her hands and sucked her fingers. But anyway getting back to what i was saying about she came to the library where i was at, i followed her outside to her car to see if she was gonna do something crazy. She had her car parked next to mine so i went to her car and we started arguing. She said to me, get the fuck away from my car and i should spit on your ass. She said i look way better than you, you're ugly and you got bad breath. I said if i'm ugly and i got bad breath, why were you letting me kiss on you for money? She didn't have a explanation for that LOL. Then she said that's why you live with your momma and your retarded LOL. I said fuck you and i said your just mad because i won't let you use me. If i continued to let her use me, we wouldn't have been arguing.

She called me last night and told me that one of my co-workers called her and told her i've been talking about her at work. So i told her i haven't been talking about her to my co-workers. She said your lying. I said no i'm not. I have been talking about her to several of my co-workers hahahahahahahahahahaha. I shouldn't have said anything to anybody and i regret that because people can't keep stuff to themselves. I'm never going to talk about her again at work to anybody. Then she says to me i told you not to fuck with me. After i finished talking to her, i called the police because i don't know what her crazy ass might do because she knows where i live. The policeman told me that if she threatens me, i should get a restraining order. So that's what i'm gonna do if she threatens me. I talked to her today and i told her the truth that i have talked to a few co-workers about her and she asked me why did i do that. I told her because i'm stupid LOL. She said get the fuck off my phone and if you ever call me again, i'm gonna have my man beat your ass. I hung up on her. If her man confronts me, i'm gonna tell her that i've been intimate with her and i don't think he'll be mad at me. He'll be mad at her because he'll be wondering why was she asking me for money in the first place.
Old 03-29-2008, 11:44 AM   #2
SaqurakiHanamichi
CLANSMAN

SaqurakiHanamichi shaolin monk

lol charles stop complaining man , talk about something positive god damn

u have 2,500 posts all complains ,

The black man is ignorant
fuck lazy black people they are ignorant
black females are too rude,

holy shit man
Old 03-29-2008, 11:45 AM   #3
shinobi4227
Bobby steelz

shinobi4227 grasshopper

Nicca, didn't you already make a thread like this before? and stop bitching on a forum.

Old 03-29-2008, 11:48 AM   #4
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

finally everything falls into position.

the time is nigh.

Old 03-29-2008, 11:49 AM   #5
CharlesJones

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I'm just letting ya'll know how crazy some women can be.
Old 03-29-2008, 11:52 AM   #6
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"So i'm at the library using the computer and the next thing i know, this bitch shows up at the library i'm at and she taps me on my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was and it was her."

damn, theres something about this line.

i really dig it, like its really diggable.

can i use this shit in my sig charles?

Old 03-29-2008, 11:53 AM   #7
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so ... you were effectively paying her to kiss you

sex i can understand ... sort of - ive never been one to pay for pussy but hey each to their own - ... but kissing? ... just go to a pub and smile at a chick that usually works
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
Old 03-29-2008, 12:00 PM   #8
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Is Charlesjones a retard or some kind of joke? And if it is a joke, I can't tell if its stupid or hillarious. And because of these ambiguities I cannot make sense of, I can only concluded that he's a genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Old 03-29-2008, 12:00 PM   #9
CharlesJones

No i paid her to be intimate with her because she was asking me for money and i told her i don't give women money for free so i told her she had to be intimate with me for money and she agreed. She called me about 3 weeks ago asking for $300 because her truck got impounded because her license plate sticker expired. I told her i wasn't giving her that much money unless she had sex with me and she said she would. But then later i thought about it and i decided not to give her $300 because i didn't wanna take the risk of getting her pregnant if we had sex because she already got 4 kids and she doesn't need anymore kids. Using a rubber doesn't necessarily mean she isn't gonna get pregnant.
Old 03-29-2008, 12:02 PM   #10
CharlesJones

You wanna know if i'm a retard or a joke? LOL.
Old 03-29-2008, 12:05 PM   #11
Longbongcilvaringz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irondan1 View Post
Is Charlesjones a retard or some kind of joke? And if it is a joke, I can't tell if its stupid or hillarious. And because of these ambiguities I cannot make sense of, I can only concluded that he's a genius
hahaha

just dig his style, thats all you have to do.

just dig him.

Old 03-29-2008, 12:11 PM   #12
Supreme-NRT
Hip-Hop infested Mind

Supreme-NRT shaolin monk
Send a message via Skype™ to Supreme-NRT

You paid her to lick her fingers.... Wow just wow !
Old 03-29-2008, 12:16 PM   #13
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
You wanna know if i'm a retard or a joke? LOL.
No, i think i just dont fully understand your unique posting style yet. Remember, after some internal debate, I decided you were a genius. Its a different posting style, and as of now, I think you've won me over. Keep up the brilliant work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Old 03-29-2008, 12:18 PM   #14
CharlesJones

Masta Death, have you paid attention to anything i've said? I said the reason why i was intimate with her is because she asked me for money and i told her for her to get some money from me, she had to be intimate with me. So do you understand that it wasn't like i paid her for intimacy? She was being intimate with me to get money from me because she asked me for it. I've never paid women for intimacy.
Old 03-29-2008, 12:20 PM   #15
Longbongcilvaringz

DIG THIS MAN!