news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 03-28-2008, 03:21 PM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default Ronald Isley Tried To Get Outta Prison Early Because Of His Health

Ronald Isley of The Isley Brothers tried to get outta prison early recently and the judge denied his request. He has to stay in prison for 2 more years because of not paying the IRS. He's been in bad health since he's been locked up and that's the reason he wanted to get out early. He should've been thinking about his health when he wasn't paying taxes hahahahahahahahahaha. He's 66 years old. He might die in prison. I hope he doesn't but i hope he learns his lesson that you don't duck the IRS because they will come after your ass when you don't pay taxes. Marvin Gaye was lucky he didn't go to prison when the IRS was after him. That's why he moved to London from Los Angeles to get away from the IRS LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 10:28 AM   #2
Krimewave
Swollen Member

Krimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkey

I feel sorry for him, seeing as there's no actual law in the US that says you even have to pay income tax at all.
Old 03-29-2008, 10:40 AM   #3
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

You may not have seen a law that says you have to pay taxes but i'm sure there's a law that says american citizens have to pay taxes if you have a job. Ronald Isley is a american citizen so he has himself to blame for being locked up because he was avoiding paying his taxes.
Old 03-29-2008, 04:15 PM   #4
6 Chambaz
But The Stove Was Off...

6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krimewave View Post
I feel sorry for him, seeing as there's no actual law in the US that says you even have to pay income tax at all.
too much zeitgeist for you
Old 03-29-2008, 04:27 PM   #5
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

another sad story of a great musician

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 06:38 AM   #6
Krimewave
Swollen Member

Krimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36Chambaz View Post
too much zeitgeist for you
no, it's the truth. google it.
Old 03-30-2008, 06:48 AM   #7
6 Chambaz
But The Stove Was Off...

6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krimewave View Post
no, it's the truth. google it.
no use googling "income tax", you should actually read the US Constitution
Old 03-30-2008, 09:36 AM   #8
Krimewave
Swollen Member

google the subject. you'll find loads more info on it than is touched upon in the zeitgeist movie.
Old 03-30-2008, 10:20 AM   #9
6 Chambaz
But The Stove Was Off...

google is no legitimate source. Your statement was "There's no law"- best source- Constitution
Old 03-30-2008, 01:13 PM   #10
ZigZag
KEEP IT FLAVAS

ZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snakeZigZag Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to ZigZag Send a message via MSN to ZigZag Send a message via Yahoo to ZigZag

Charles Jones ur a fuckin idiot. Im pretty sure he tried to pay his shit thats what u hire accountants for to take care of your money and they probably made some mistakes n now he's in jail with cancer cuz of it. They new he had cancer b4 then. The govt is a piece of shit look what they did to TI. Its bullshit...now im hearing the IRS is trying to get money outta aretha franklin....its riddiculous. at these ppl age why are u tryin to take they money? this is why us younger generation gotta pay for social securtiy...that shit not even for ur future its there to take care of ur grandparents now.

"CREAM PUFF NIGGA I NEED YOU, SO THEY CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU"

ZigZag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 03:54 PM   #11
Krimewave
Swollen Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36Chambaz View Post
google is no legitimate source. Your statement was "There's no law"- best source- Constitution
whatever son.
basically there's no law in the US says that you have to pay income tax.
if you can find a law that says you have to, then I'll happily withdraw my statement.
but you won't be able to find a law that says you have to pay it, because there ain't one, so I'll stand by what I posted.
Old 04-03-2008, 03:42 PM   #12
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Zigzag stop making excuses for Ronald. He knew he wasn't paying taxes and he didn't try to file taxes because he tried to get over on the government. Funny thing is he has a song called Gettin Over on Between The Sheets album LOL. Regular working people gotta pay taxes so what makes him think he shouldn't have to pay them? He ain't nobody special. It's his damn fault that he trusted accountants with his money when he should've trusted himself with his money and paid his taxes.
Old 04-03-2008, 04:41 PM   #13
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

i havent paid my taxes in 4 years...when i found out that there is in fact no law stating we have to(constitution is the best source but google helps too) i was like fuck trhat and fuck the irs....if ron has to serve his time fine,at least give the dude the proper medical attention while hes there
Old 04-03-2008, 07:13 PM   #14
Krimewave
Swollen Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUERILLA BRONZ View Post
i havent paid my taxes in 4 years...when i found out that there is in fact no law stating we have to(constitution is the best source but google helps too) i was like fuck trhat and fuck the irs....if ron has to serve his time fine,at least give the dude the proper medical attention while hes there
word
Old 04-04-2008, 04:10 PM   #15
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Krimewave and Guerilla Bronz, ya'll some damn fools if you believe there's no law in america that says american citizens don't have to pay taxes. Guerilla Bronz, you're really stupid for telling people on here you haven't paid taxes in 4 years. Keep avoiding the IRS because they're gonna catch your dumb ass.