news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 03-18-2008, 03:29 PM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms
Default Jason Statham And Ray Liotta's Revolver Came Out On Video Today

I'm gonna see this flick this Friday. Andre of rap group Outkast is also in it and Guy Ritchie who is Madonna's husband directed this.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 04:16 PM   #2
36chambers
The People's Champ

36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta36chambers drunken masta

i heard its aweful. been out here for a long long time.

BIG L Rest In Peace
36chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 05:21 PM   #3
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The film sucks, it fucking awful. 2/10

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 10:42 AM   #4
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son

damn the movie really that bad......i just picked it up yesterday, didnt watch it yet though. a lot of mixed reviews on it.....some feelin it sayin it was Guy Ritchies finest....others werent with it.....ill let yall know
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 11:22 AM   #5
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I saw Revolver and it does suck.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 03:00 AM   #6
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILIon View Post
damn the movie really that bad......i just picked it up yesterday, didnt watch it yet though. a lot of mixed reviews on it.....some feelin it sayin it was Guy Ritchies finest....others werent with it.....ill let yall know
remember who said it so you know to disregard any future oppinions they might offer down the road. Fuckin pointless movie with an ending that offered nothing. Nowhere near as good as either Snatch or Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels............I'd rate as "Complete Fucking Waste of Time"

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 10:12 AM   #7
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wow !!!!!!!!

I actually liked it !!!!!!!!!

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 10:16 AM   #8
Tyler Durden
You are not your job

Tyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken masta

I didn't mind it, but I need to watch that shit again to get my pretty head round it.
The part where hes in the elevator slappin' himself, I was like "DONE!"
It was strange though.

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 02:21 PM   #9
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son

i liked it....first time i watched it i was all fucked up, didnt understand any of it.....i prob watched it 3 times...its a straight movie, got a few funny snatch lines
Old 04-01-2008, 08:53 PM   #10
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah I agree...

It definatly helps to watch it over.

But I like those sort of films anyway.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 09:51 PM   #11
STYLE

wanna see it?

i'll post a link in my bootleg cinema thread.
i just finished it today, thought it was awesome. kinda "usual suspects" meets "the game" meets "oceans 11"

the folks who hated it don't like movies that make you think. which is fine. to each his own.
Old 04-02-2008, 09:56 PM   #12
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

ya i thought it had a little of "the game" feel to it
Old 04-02-2008, 11:41 PM   #13
STYLE

and a sprinkling of "fight club"
Old 04-02-2008, 11:44 PM   #14
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

ray liotta is Henry Hill in every movie i watch him in. That tells me he doesnt have much range as an actor.
Old 04-02-2008, 11:50 PM   #15
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
ray liotta is Henry Hill in every movie i watch him in. That tells me he doesnt have much range as an actor.
at least over time mr hill's acne is clearing up....goddamn he had a pizza face.