news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 04-04-2008, 05:48 PM   #16
Krimewave
Swollen Member

Krimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Krimewave and Guerilla Bronz, ya'll some damn fools if you believe there's no law in america that says american citizens don't have to pay taxes. Guerilla Bronz, you're really stupid for telling people on here you haven't paid taxes in 4 years. Keep avoiding the IRS because they're gonna catch your dumb ass.
It's a fairly well known fact in the rest of the world that there is no US law that states that US citizens must pay income tax. It's just not very well known in America (for the obvious reasons).

I'm not saying you won't go to jail for not paying taxes because the US Govt can do what the fuck it wants when it wants, as it's demonstrated on countless occasions (who the fuck's gonna stop them?), I'm saying there's no law that says you have to.

And unless it says "Guerilla Bronz" on dude's pay cheques, I reckon he might just get away with telling folk on an internet forum about it.
Old 04-04-2008, 10:15 PM   #17
kwabena1041
Veteran Member

kwabena1041 crouching tigerkwabena1041 crouching tiger

Damn I did not even know he was locked up. As far as tax paying being a law, not sure but regaurdless of whom or what you go to jail if you dont pay so its an unwritten law

kwabena1041 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 01:06 AM   #18
Krimewave
Swollen Member

Krimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwabena1041 View Post
Damn I did not even know he was locked up. As far as tax paying being a law, not sure but regaurdless of whom or what you go to jail if you dont pay so its an unwritten law
word.