news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 01-06-2008, 04:06 AM   #226
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Exactly. WHen I was 13yrs old and was comparing certain parts of the bible, I noticed it was not the tru word of God at least not entirely. Cuz I had a few diff. versions of the bible. In my mind I thought, If its the word of God, It should be the same. But in diff. versions, man chose to change the words, making it man's revelations, not Gods.

They seek to make the bible current in its meaning, but loose the meaning and authenticity. And that verse of the bible describes exactly what they are doing to it.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 04:12 AM   #227
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Your not a white man so how do you know what is going on inside his head?

whats in the white mans mind is expressed by the white mans hands and mouth

Quote:
They all think the same thoughts?
when it comes to niggas....probably

Quote:
I could debate with you and prove you wrong,

no you can't

you truly believe you can but you cannot

Quote:
but you would only twist facts and lie to make things to your liking, so I'm not going to waste my time.

Don't

LIE ? no need for me to lie - i'm about Truth - the pure truth

Quote:
All I'm saying is get off your ass, exercise your brain and read your history with an unbiased, scientific perspective.

you are new here and it shows

Quote:
Pretend you have no affiliation with god and look at the world like it is a science experiment and you will realize why things happened and how they happened.
thanks for the advice young man but you are late

Quote:
You will also realize that upon closer inspection, pretty much all humanity is evil as defined by your terms.

so you are agreeing that white men are evil ?

Quote:
Your views are extreme and result from YOUR personal situation. But the world is much bigger than you.
Just as Vader said in another post. Your ego is getting in your way of seeing clearly.

there are different levels of understanding - there are things blocking your way from seeing the facts and being truthful to yourself about yourself - you are not humble enough to admit the wrong - and you are too afraid to agree with the obvious - if you are on trial being judged, you won't face your sentence like a man, you'll try and point out everything that every one else did instead of facing your own demons face to face - get rid of those blocks
Old 01-06-2008, 11:16 AM   #228
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

^---In my life I have realized that some people just don't want to be helped. I've seen friends go into AA and change their life, and I've seen others waste away in denial pretending to have all the answers doing nothing to solve their problems.
These people are usually the most prideful, headstrong, stubborn individuals one could meet. It seems you fit into the latter category. I hope you never develope a drug problem...
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 12:54 PM   #229
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
Exactly. WHen I was 13yrs old and was comparing certain parts of the bible, I noticed it was not the tru word of God at least not entirely. Cuz I had a few diff. versions of the bible. In my mind I thought, If its the word of God, It should be the same. But in diff. versions, man chose to change the words, making it man's revelations, not Gods.

They seek to make the bible current in its meaning, but loose the meaning and authenticity. And that verse of the bible describes exactly what they are doing to it.
note how the NIV version says it stronger.

i learned from a lecture that one of the translators for the NIV was an advanced occultist...
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 05:02 PM   #230
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Cthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkey

Quote:
^---In my life I have realized that some people just don't want to be helped. I've seen friends go into AA and change their life, and I've seen others waste away in denial pretending to have all the answers doing nothing to solve their problems.
These people are usually the most prideful, headstrong, stubborn individuals one could meet. It seems you fit into the latter category. I hope you never develope a drug problem...
SUNNY is audacious at sophistry.
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 05:05 PM   #231
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Cthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post

Wait a minute......how can you possibly tell if something is "God's word"? Certainly NIV is a more accurate translation than King James, but you have no proof that the original texts are from God. And it is far more likely that they were written by men.
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 05:50 PM   #232
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

no where in the Bible does it declare that God wrote these words, it doesn't talk about it's own creation at all since the Bible is a composition of many books.

however, the books that are valued are valued because it speaks strongest on the religious beliefs, history, and moral code.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 01:09 AM   #233
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

something is seriously wrong with white people lol

lil niggy is proof of this
Old 01-07-2008, 11:33 AM   #234
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I dont know tho...Using a black connatation to insult me is somehow subliminally inferring that you feel that you are inferior?
But I embrace it on this board. It means im a 'god'. So keep the pseudo-compliments coming.
Old 01-07-2008, 10:17 PM   #235
Kephrem
Veteran Member

Kephrem crouching tigerKephrem crouching tiger

Wrong again Lil Niggy. When it comes to knowledge, wisdom, & understanding you're a mental 'midget' in the 'triple stage of blackness'.

Quote:
I dont know tho...Using a black connatation to insult me is somehow subliminally inferring that you feel that you are inferior?
Kephrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 01:11 AM   #236
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
But I embrace it on this board. It means im a 'god'. So keep the pseudo-compliments coming.
didn't you call me an eggplant in another thread ?

i'm racist ?

lol @ lil niggy
Old 01-08-2008, 10:26 PM   #237
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Eggplant is a term of endearment me and my italian brother use to compliment our sun soaked neighbors to the south.
Old 01-09-2008, 03:19 PM   #238
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

forked tongue

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...=1006040912690

What is the meaning of "he who speaks with fork tongue"?

In many mythologies a demon/devil is portrayed to have a forked tongue, and more likely to lie than tell the truth. Therefore, someone believed to be lying is akin to the devil.
Old 04-06-2008, 10:05 AM   #239
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

stop the bs in this thread

what do u make of these quotes
1-1things which must shortly come to pass;
6-12
And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
6-13And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, and she is shaken of a mighty wind.
6-14And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
6-15
And the kinds of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
8-7
The first angel sounded, and there followed fail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
8-8
And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
8-10
And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it feel upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
8-11
And the name of the star is called Wormwood:
8-12
And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.
11-19
and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.
12-3
And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
12-4
And his tail drew the third part of the stars in heaven, and did cast them to the earth:
16-3
And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man:
16-4And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters, and they became blood.
16-8And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.16-9And men were scorched with great heat,
16-10
And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness;
16-12
And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up,
16-18
And there were voices, and thunders, and lighnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as not since men were upon the earth, so mighty and earthquake, and so great.
16-19
and the cities of the nations fell:
16-20
And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
16-21
And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent:

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 11:07 PM   #240
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
stop the bs in this thread

what do u make of these quotes
1-1things which must shortly come to pass;
6-12And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
6-13And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, and she is shaken of a mighty wind.
6-14And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
6-15And the kinds of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
8-7The first angel sounded, and there followed fail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
8-8And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
8-10And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it feel upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
8-11And the name of the star is called Wormwood:
8-12And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.
11-19and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.
12-3And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
12-4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars in heaven, and did cast them to the earth:
16-3And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man:
16-4And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters, and they became blood.
16-8And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.16-9And men were scorched with great heat,
16-10And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness;
16-12And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up,
16-18And there were voices, and thunders, and lighnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as not since men were upon the earth, so mighty and earthquake, and so great.
16-19and the cities of the nations fell:
16-20And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
16-21And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent:
What are these verses relevent to?

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote