news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-16-2005, 07:25 PM   #1
ryanmeister

ryanmeister grasshopper
Default Hidden Symbolism

Anyone else pick up on the shit going on BETWEEN the lines? Wu's got the secret language of symbolism down too.

Best example song: Diesel

There's more going on here than you will even pick up if you know traditional mythological history and common symbolism of the new world order. I don't want to attract negative attention to the Wu, but show that they have done their research. This song has proven to me ODB was a well awakened individual and repeatedly accused of false claims. I don't even consider the fact that he died natrually. Don't play the fear game. Any other comments, suggestions or the like? I realize most Web Wu fans aren't aware of the shit they push to help the kids, but I'm becoming quite interested in their goals and subtle cues. I also don't want to bring up a bunch of controversy over ODB's death, and am not looking for your opinion on it. Thank you,

Ryan
ryanmeister is offline   Reply With Quote